the Rift

In the Rift [Non-specific mythical]

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
Words chant in my mind all I can do is stand with an evil smirk on my velveteen lips. Softly my voice travels to the demanding one. "Now darling, maybe if you said... please? Maybe then I'd dare to open the gate for whatever you want." She wanted the egg now. Walking up infront of the creature's eyes, she stands and stares with a volume of desire and sexuality in her eyes. Well if this creature wanted to dance, Angora would dance.

Lava bellowed and smoke painted the skies. Angora was fine with this, as she had not learnt of the dopplegangers yet. "Creature oh so fine, couldn't you go over the gate? I mean how heavy could you really be? Or maybe I could help you dig under. First, I must have the egg. Why would I help you over just so you can keep that poor unborn child?" She was good at reasoning, and she continued. "And how we might accomplish such tasks?" She smiled and whispered to the eyeballs. Her voice quiet where only he'd be able to hear. "Magic." Letting her neck arch back into its familiar form she spoke again, but this time to the horse. "Child, if this is your realm you'd know how to get in. Shut up? I mean really... If we need your smart ass comments we will ask for then." Her nostrils flared and quivered as air shook out of them. She wanted the egg. Angora was no angel, but for that egg... She would be. "Do any of you have a name perhaps? I am An--" Would she tell them her name? No probably not. She wouldn't want them to seek revenge... now would she? "Yes, yes. My name is Anne." She spoke lightly and airily. She hoped the colt forgave for for two reasons. One, he'd be good at seducing. Two, he may have magic or just sheer strength and that was needed. A pregnant mare had not a lot of options for gaining strength.

Fascinated now in the language it had spoken, she asked. "What an astonishing and ravishing language you speak.... What is it?" Smirking one last time before she spoke, she asked yet one more question. "Do you understand me? Je suis fasciné par vous." what she had said was 'I am entranced by you.' Although they were simple she would try to see if she could communicate with this creature like others couldn't she would get on its good side.

OOC :: Hellhound

Messages In This Thread
RE: In the Rift [Non-specific mythical] - by Angora - 04-17-2013, 10:34 PM
RE: In the Rift [Non-specific mythical] - by Loki - 04-17-2013, 10:53 PM
RE: In the Rift [Non-specific mythical] - by Caenan - 04-18-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: In the Rift [Non-specific mythical] - by Caenan - 04-23-2013, 12:17 AM