the Rift

In the Rift [Non-specific mythical]

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

LOKI

And suddenly he was in the middle of a field. He was dazed and confused, and his earthly body felt heavy. He couldn’t remember anything, except what his name was. Loki. But what had happened to him? He could think about that later, but first he had to get up. He was on his back, golden wings spread out as if he had crash-landed in the meadow. He rolled, over, and everything hurt. Had he fallen asleep while flying? It had only happened to him once before, and it had hurt like hell when he had woken up, because he had hit the ground so hard he knocked himself out.

Rolling over, he flexed his sore muscles, when he heard a voice whisper in his ears. He couldn’t understand the words, but it was there. Then it was again, but this time, he understood it. It spoke again, and it was in sync this time, hearing the odd spoken tongue and understanding it in his mind. What was happening? He tried to stand, and his first attempt failed. His knees buckled, and he went straight back down, but on the second try it worked. He was able to walk, and the pain was starting to fade. He hadn’t known how long he had been there, but it had been a while.

Suddenly, he saw the portal. What kind of sorcery was this? Or was he dreaming? There was another horse there, one that was strange looking, but he was more interested in what the portal was holding. It was protecting some sort of egg, and with that, its words were strange. And suddenly, things go stranger. She appeared, golden body and voice reaching his ears and sinking into his heart. He was definitely awake now, and he strode over to her, touching his lithe body next to hers and nuzzling her.

“Well well, fancy seeing you here, isn’t it? It seems we are after the same thing, are we not? And you speak French? How sexy that is, my…mien…meno… min kjærlighet.” He laughed, and although he couldn’t speak French, he could speak Norwegian. “How is it that you can enter the gate, do you have to be worthy? Of the worth one has, there should be one of us here that has it, no? So tell us netherworld, who’s spirit is worth more, and what sort of example do you need for such proof to be exposed?”

OCC: He would like a kistune, and min kjærlighet means “my love”

"speech"

"You're a talented liar, brother. Always have been."

image credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: In the Rift [Non-specific mythical] - by Loki - 04-17-2013, 10:53 PM
RE: In the Rift [Non-specific mythical] - by Caenan - 04-18-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: In the Rift [Non-specific mythical] - by Caenan - 04-23-2013, 12:17 AM