the Rift

In the Rift [Non-specific mythical]

Caenan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

CAENAN

I ain't no magpie,
but I do fancy meself some treasure

Short, shaky legs stand in awe at the sight of the spacial rift and the creature sitting in the space before them. Wide green eyes glance over its body, unsure of the beast's species or its origin, but deciding that it was definitely not equine. Chocolate ears swivel from side to side as they listen in on the conversations going around them, ignoring their words for the most part. All that matter to the young colt was the shiny object that the monster held in its grasp, and the buccaneer's stomach snarled in his hunger for it. His greed for such an object even managed to make him blissfully ignorant of the fact that the Ancient One had spoken -- and that he had understood him perfectly -- and Caenan knew that the only way he could satiate his desire for the treasure was to claim it as his own.

Bright green eyes flashed momentarily as he realized that he was not the only one who wanted to take the prize as his own, and he suddenly wished that no one was else here. A mere moment before saying something that he would surely regret, he stopped himself, realizing that he might be able to use the elder equines to help him let the creature cross worlds, but run off with the gem for himself.

"Ma-maybe only chil-der-en go through?" It was an innocent enough proposal, and the bay colt felt that his suggestion was a better one than trying to dig underneath the translucent thing. Wasn't there a saying somewhere that stated that all children were born innocent? Perhaps it would take a pure and untainted soul to pass through the barrier that had sprung up between these two worlds.

Table guide;
"Speaking colour."
thinking
important text
stand out text

Notes;
Words; {Just saying that I spent a good two hours on a 1100+ word post that was WAY FREAKING BETTER than this piece of shiz, but I had logged in to the wrong account to post it, then forgot to copy it, but DELETED IT BY MISTAKE. So sorry everyone, but this is what you get. -runs to cry in corner now-

Also, wants a hellhound.}
Tag;
Belial, Angora, Loki, Marius, Caenan.
[Image: 2ryqd14.png]
Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: In the Rift [Non-specific mythical] - by Loki - 04-17-2013, 10:53 PM
RE: In the Rift [Non-specific mythical] - by Caenan - 04-18-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: In the Rift [Non-specific mythical] - by Caenan - 04-23-2013, 12:17 AM