the Rift

It better get better then this [Open]

Accalia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
That day, the fae was trotting quickly, gracefully moving her head, flipping her golden brown mane out of her face as she kept fast pace through the forest. She started thinking as she nimbly avoided trees with impressive speed, and jumped over logs. She was on an important mission. Right before her eyes, she saw the impressive Assassin's leader, Ignita get captured by those World's Edge horses, the two brothers, and witnessed a grueling fight. At the time of watching the three powerful horses go to battle, she had a major impulse to jump into the rumble herself, to just flex her muscles and deliver one kick to the twins, but she knew better. It was an ordeal for the three of them, that was waging way before she even knew about this land.

She had to do something to save Ignita, and even though she wasn't officially part of the band-because she got interrupted by the two oafs- she still felt it was her duty to go carry on, and help recruit members. Accalia wasn't going to let the group die, and from rumors she heard, the Pirates were going to get involved in this also, and she knew the others were out there right now. All she had to do, was to get another horse to help her rescue the leader of them. An irritated frown was plastered on her face right now. She didn't feel any bitter hatred for the World's Edge, but she actually was beginning to like Ignita, and she was the first unicorn that was kind to her, so to repay her, she was endowed to save her. But all she wanted to do was sneak into their herd, snatch Ignita and leave without a battle.

All of a sudden, a distant whinny rang through the air, and the fae's ears instantly pricked up with curiousity. Another horse! A mare! She started to race through the forest, quietly avoiding any places with leaves that would crumble under her hooves. Damn it! She thought to herself. If only I had wings. She muttered again in her mind. But in a way, being wingless was a blessing. There was no other soul that could match Accalia in a race. Accalia thought herself to be the fastest thing alive, with a great ferocity and beauty. Her eyes came upon a pegasus mare, pure black with copper sheen on her back, mane, and tail. "Hello!" The fae spoke with no trace of aggression in her voice. To be truthful, she couldn't kill another horse, nor be rude. She was raised to be polite, and respectful after all. A kind smile rose on her maw as she spoke again. "I am Accalia, part of the Assassin band, and you are in the land of Helovia," I began, and continued before anyone could interject "But we do not have to kill anyone," She said smiling, flicking her tail, hoping she didn't scare the lass.

"But we are truly in dire need. Our leader has been captured, and our numbers are starting to dwindle. I truly need someone to help me round up the other herd members and get back our beloved leader", she said bowing her head. So much for not blabbering, the crude thought entered her mind again.

Messages In This Thread
It better get better then this [Open] - by Manami - 04-13-2013, 06:23 PM
RE: It better get better then this [Open] - by Accalia - 04-14-2013, 07:46 AM
RE: It better get better then this [Open] - by Manami - 04-14-2013, 11:18 AM
RE: It better get better then this [Open] - by Manami - 04-21-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: It better get better then this [Open] - by Manami - 04-23-2013, 10:06 PM