the Rift

It better get better then this [Open]

Manami Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Manami

Soon after Manami finished speaking a warm nicker announced the approach of another and Nami cordially made room for the gray pegasus with a polite smile on her face. “Hello, Manami... Accalia.” Nami's brow raised slightly as she tried to decide whether or not she admired the mare for not pretending that she'd been eavesdropping or to be offended that she had. Thinking of Accalia's rapid fire speech and apparent disregard for who heard her Nami figured that their conversation hadn't exactly been private in the first place and it was perfectly fine for dappled fae to have listened in. “I’m Africa and I come from Dragons Throat.” Nodding a greeting Manami warmed to Africa and her polite words. Above all else the coppery mare appreciated good manners.

"A pleasure Africa." Tossing her forelock out of her warm brown optics Nami met Africa's gaze and saw the gentle soul that resided within the gray mare. "Might I inquire to ask what is Dragons Throat? I am new here as you may have guessed and would like to find a place that I might call home. While she spoke to Africa, Manami made sure to keep her posture open towards Accalia so as to not exclude her if she wished to join in. Now that introductions were through, Nami's analytical warrior's brain turned on and was concealed by her curious, but polite eyes as she sized up Africa.

The other mare was bigger then she was, though not by much and her graceful frame seemed to speak of a hidden strength that would only become unlocked when those creamy brown orbs sparked with anger. Although she couldn't quite tell with her wings folded along her back, Africa seemed like she could keep up with Nami in the air, though how acrobatic she was was to be determined. If she ever had to spar the gray femme her best shot would be the knees and perhaps if she could maneuver herself to get on top she could take out a wing. All these things were calculated mere moments after she finished speaking, yet her eyes and frame never betrayed that cordial ladylike demeanor that had been drilled into her since birth.

[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
It better get better then this [Open] - by Manami - 04-13-2013, 06:23 PM
RE: It better get better then this [Open] - by Accalia - 04-14-2013, 07:46 AM
RE: It better get better then this [Open] - by Manami - 04-14-2013, 11:18 AM
RE: It better get better then this [Open] - by Manami - 04-21-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: It better get better then this [Open] - by Manami - 04-23-2013, 10:06 PM