the Rift

[OPEN] Safe Landing?

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron & Alanna</style>

In Nomine Patris Et Filii Et Spiritus Sancti</style>

Kaiden was not the only one alarmed by the sudden approach of another, though in a few moments the hellhound pup relaxed bounding forward to greet the WeyrLeader. She yipped a greeting as he spoke to her bonded and to the bonded of her new friend. She however was not ready to return to play until the kitsune relaxed.

Aaron to had turned to see who was approaching the moment Alanna's keen senses informed him of such. It was taking some time, but he was getting used to the silent communication between them. It flowed almost naturally now. I am, I do wish Lace would return as I am anxious to start on the wall. I may have to seek help from those in Dragon's Throat. He listened as Thor then addressed Kimber and she introduced herself. He smiled as she admitted she was about to accept his offer of home in World's Edge. It really did make sense after all. What did surprise him was the way Kimber leaned in against him, almost seeking comfort. He wanted to outwardly comfort her, to show how much he cared and how he would never leave her... But that was not needed here or now. Time would show that. For now he was a brother and a friend.... Alanna once again was looking at him with confused emotions Not now. he thought simply.

He instead turned his attention back to Thor, since he was a WeyrLeader and all maybe he could give the permission he needed to travel to the Dragon's Throat and help construct their wall and ask for help on the wall for the Edge as well. Thor, I do however have a request. I wish to travel to Dragon's Throat to see if I could be any use in construing a wall of defense for them. In return I would be asking for help on our own wall.... I would like Kimber to accompany me at first... He looked to her for a moment If that is ok with you?

talktallk

Credits

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Safe Landing? - by Kimber - 04-13-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: Safe Landing? - by Aaron - 04-15-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: Safe Landing? - by Kimber - 04-15-2013, 07:26 PM
RE: Safe Landing? - by Aaron - 04-15-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: Safe Landing? - by Kimber - 04-19-2013, 02:50 PM
RE: Safe Landing? - by Aaron - 04-24-2013, 11:39 PM
RE: Safe Landing? - by Thor - 04-28-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: Safe Landing? - by Kimber - 05-05-2013, 02:10 AM
RE: Safe Landing? - by Aaron - 05-07-2013, 12:16 AM