the Rift

[OPEN] I've been left to rot inside

Farenjer Posts: 68
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Loulou
farenjer
Grey skies bloomed over the dark night. The stallion nestled himself shuddering away into the darkest corner of that smaller cave. His eyes were dimmed and he drew tired. But this time cold winds and night skies would not allow him to fall asleep. Slumber had halted and never came since last night for him. Farenjer had not a single reason of why this would happen except for one. This life he had now, it was quiet. It was ignored by others. So as if he were a ghost, never to be quite seen in the herd.

Farenjer had also become a hermit, staying in the borders of this herd lands. He hated the feeling more then the self conscious side of himself. For all had halted and time seemed slower. Nobody had asked or come to him. The unicorn had arisen to watch others be invited into the Basin and meet much more higher ranked officials. But none seemed to come to meet him, only others would give a stare of curiosity and turn away. Farenjer would flick his tail and drag himself back to the small chamber where he lied now. If only he could just find enough inside strength to go out into the Helovian world and find what he seeks. Friends and beautiful worlds he has never only found in drifting dreams...

Though emotions are such an annoying thing really, especially to Farenjer. For his, are like chains and weights around him to condense him to a life time in the cold Basin. Nothing seemed to be alright to decide for himself anymore. His puzzled confusion had corrupted his mind since the first week here. Now as a virus that continued to grow worst. It perhaps could grow dangerous as well, for maybe it would leave Farenjer to bound his fate into the Basin forever. The stallion grunted and quickly got up. Twisting his head to look around the entryway, he trotted into the cold night. Hair wavered into the breeze, eyes half opened. He was angry with himself, narrowed brows and a small frown protruded on his features.

Looking up, the unicorn halted in front of the exit way of a narrow path. The normal eye was of a narrow slit as he stared at it. Should I be off? Should I see the world and come back? He grunted and lowered his neck. Patting the ground with a sharp hoof. It seemed that the markings of his were giving a gentle radiating glow. As he stood there puzzled and halfway between staying or going. Telling himself "I don't see why there is something bad about leaving, nor do I see anything good coming if I depart." Why do these things trouble me so much?

Messages In This Thread
I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 04-14-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 04-19-2013, 06:55 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 05-13-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 06-02-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 04-24-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 04-24-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 05-12-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 05-17-2013, 09:08 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 06-20-2013, 09:30 AM