the Rift

[OPEN] I've been left to rot inside

Farenjer Posts: 68
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Loulou
farenjer

The stag listened silently and politely to what the woman had to say. A few nods now and then to her. "Perhaps you need to get out there more? Pick up a job or something? That how I earned my trust, now I know a fair few people from the Basin and I feel accepted even with my antlers." A little sudden shock fell onto his mind as he listened to her. How could I be so stupid? Arah is right, I need to earn it. A flick of his tail and he was speaking to the graceful woman. "You are right. Perhaps that would be the best way..." As he finished with emptiness he listened more to her words. He felt strange standing there and gazing at her golden orbs.

It was like staring at an angel. And Farenjer could only speak to her as if she were a good friend of his. "Are you trained in combat? We could always use more warriors." He stood there, thinking for a moment. "I'm not sure I've been trained as a warrior at all. But I do know how to protect myself, and others..." His voice trailed off in the icy dark wind. He stood up, straightening his shoulders. Eyes wandering back into those deep golden orbs. Why can't I control myself? Questioning bitterly to himself. A light sparkled for a moment in his eyes as he realized something Arah had spoken about before.

Her antlers... Why would anyone say something about them? "Arah..." He glimpsed at her his eyes curiously sparkling. "Why would anyone ever say something about your antlers? They are beautiful. You should ignore anyone who says otherwise. A small smile peaked onto his lips. It felt good to compliment her. Those antlers were beautiful, Farenjer questioned of why anyone would hurt her emotions with such beautiful looks. A small furrow of his eyebrows, he looked down to the permafrost ground. Him and her... they shouldn't be related. His looks were horrid to some. Her looks gave jealousy away to others.

Messages In This Thread
I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 04-14-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 04-19-2013, 06:55 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 05-13-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 06-02-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 04-24-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 04-24-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 05-12-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 05-17-2013, 09:08 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 06-20-2013, 09:30 AM