the Rift

[OPEN] I've been left to rot inside

Farenjer Posts: 68
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Loulou
"I think they are fantastic. I'm so plain and boring, but your markings are original and unique." Nothing harsh, nothing bat at all. You like them? He rose up and looked at her. His clouded eyes seemed to erase the visions of hatred from Arah. He had a small hope gleam in the darkest parts of his eyes. He felt her warm side against his, and it warmed more of his heart to know that she didn't think he was ugly like the rest. He looked at her and saw a flash of a grin on her face. "I actually find them fascinating." His burning eyes widened a bit "You do?" Arah then stepped back, leaving a gap between him and her again. Farenjer felt a small disappoint sap at his heart for a moment. But he looked down at the snow, flutters of it brushed a way in the winds. The stag couldn't understand or configure that Arah actually not only didn't think of him as a beastly unicorn. But he looked beautiful.

He rose his head up and looked at her. His eyes dimly glowed in amazement at her. She flashed a friendly smile and chuckled softly her tone overwhelming to him for its kind and soft words "I think we'll become great friends." He looked at her with happiness falling in his eyes, too happy even to move the ebony locks out of his eyes. You really think so Arah? He wanted to say out loud but said "Me too." There was tinge of happiness inside his tone as he observed her. Friends... I've never had much of a friend before. A flash back of her warm flank pressing against his. Just acquaintances nothing more... For Farenjer it was a whole new subject for him.

Wind then rushed down onto their backs. Farenjer felt the hair on his neck for moments prickle. "It is chilly." He looked into her golden orbs before thinking. Yes, yes, it is... Maybe... I could comfort her. "As I said, I love it here, I've finally found a home." The gracious woman had murmured to him. He blinked before saying "I hope to find my place here as well. Just like you did. Earn a title in what I could do best... And get the respect I've been looking for ever since I stepped foot in The Basin." Except I don't think I was looking as hard as I am now. His mind echoed after he had spoken. He then had flashed a smile to her in a friendly manner and spoke, his tone soft "When the time comes I want to help you as well. For you have helped me in my dark hour." He stepped forward and pressed his flank against hers. The winds had began to flow towards Farenjer's empty flank. Pressing himself against his friend, he shielded her from the cold gusts that began to become harsher. Not only am I going to earn the respect of The Basin but I am going to protect her from the pain that we both had felt. No longer will I let her bear it. I will defend her as much as I can from the judgmental ones. But I can't promise myself that I wont ever feel it again... Farenjer looked at her with a gleaming look in his eyes, and he stepped slowly back in his place. Leaving the gap between them. He felt the appealing joy and certainty of a friend he would never lose. Even so as he stared at her beautiful orbs he felt such a strange emotion overwhelm him. Something small and unknown like an ember burning bright in his heart. Farenjer did not know it now, but he was falling in love.

Art- Kaydeniro || Coding- Time

OOC: We can end the thread now if you want, and sorry for being late ^^'

Messages In This Thread
I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 04-14-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 04-19-2013, 06:55 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 05-13-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 06-02-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 04-24-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Arah - 04-24-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 05-12-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 05-17-2013, 09:08 AM
RE: I've been left to rot inside - by Farenjer - 06-20-2013, 09:30 AM