the Rift

[OPEN] Lost in the Mist of Time [Nyx/Sunny]

Lythe Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Lythe
Chasing butterflies and broken dreams

The beautiful ebony mare had captured Ly's full attention and it could just be the romantic in him speaking, but he could have gazed into her dark brown eyes for the rest of his life. She seemed sorry to have startled him even when most others would have laughed at his stumble. When she looked away Lythe kept his optics on her kind features for some odd reason not feeling the need to keep his gaze respectfully lowered. "No I'm not from around here either. I come from a herd far away that I left a while ago and have been wandering alone." The black and white tovero stag could relate to that having been alone his whole life even if he hadn't been a wanderer until recently.

His ears flicked forward to catch the rest of Nyx's words, hanging onto them with the shyness of a child listening to their first crush. "It's nice to see you because I don't see anyone else very often. Do you also come from a herd faraway?" Did she just say it was nice to see him?! Tipping his head slightly as if to shake out some water, Ly flicked his forelock out of his eyes and opened his lips to speak. "Yes, my old herd was..." He paused a slight look of pain in his eyes as he dwelled briefly on his old life. "It is quite the ways away now, although I really don't have any desire to return. Especially if I continue to meet kind equines such as yourself." The last few words were said with his violet eyes dropped down shyly. It was his way of flirting if he had even known what flirting was.

Flicking his eyes briefly up to meet Nyx's before dropping down shyly again. "Have you been here long? Or are you new to Helovia like I am?" He was curious and genuinely wanted to get to know this kind mare better, but he was still his awkward self that has yet to learn how to talk to others without tripping over his feet.

[ooc: Sorry for the wait! The week's been a bit crazy. :P]

text text text
"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Lost in the Mist of Time [Nyx/Sunny] - by Lythe - 04-14-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: Lost in the Mist of Time [Nyx/Sunny] - by Nyx - 04-14-2013, 07:32 PM
RE: Lost in the Mist of Time [Nyx/Sunny] - by Lythe - 04-15-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Lost in the Mist of Time [Nyx/Sunny] - by Lythe - 04-20-2013, 09:38 PM
RE: Lost in the Mist of Time [Nyx/Sunny] - by Nyx - 04-16-2013, 04:27 AM