the Rift

[OPEN] lets make snowangels

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

The hound yipped and wagged his tail harder when the notes of Kou's soft voice reached his large curled ears, the glowing becoming brighter as he became more and more excited. Though his bonded much preferred solitude than to be in the middle of a crowd, Aramis didn't mind the company and was obviously enjoying the attention. He was just a pup after all and he enjoyed the motherly way Kou approached him. d'Artagnan embraced his nurse warmly, enjoying her soft touch on the end of his nose. It wasn't long, however, before his eyes started to roam to look everywhere but at his pale lover. Whose words always seemed to be filled with innuendos that he found hard to keep his composure around and he nodded once, finally managing to turn his head around to meet her gaze. "I am sure you will, but do not stress yourself over such a matter. I will love our children always" he said with his voice tinged in embarrassment. Children and Kou were always a tricky subject for the Nightshade whose romantic skills did not seem to get any better.

He turned back to admiring the landscape then as the awkward silence feel upon them, Aramis yipping once again as he tried to bat the feathers that Psyche had so graciously lowered for him. Crimson ears twitched to the words that laughed on the air, dual coloured eyes returning to gaze at the dark form of his Empress. d'Artagnan grunted at the mention of Sno, the shade didn't particularly like the child, but he held his tongue from a retort about the Childs recent activity. Instead he kept himself tight lipped when the matter of having more children came up and Psyche mentioned not having a mate. A number of rude innuendo's entering his mind, but he swallowed and continued his grimacing smile. Silently berating himself for entering such a conversation.

Instead he smiled and met her gaze, breathing at quite a fast rate as he spoke rather nervously. "I am sure you will find the right mate one day, Empress" he said quite bravely. Praising himself for what he thought was a rather decent reply. He fell silent again then and looked to Kou with an almost pleading look, wondering if he should excuse himself and escape into the night.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
lets make snowangels - by Kou - 04-14-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: lets make snowangels - by Psyche - 04-18-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: lets make snowangels - by d'Artagnan - 04-22-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: lets make snowangels - by Kou - 04-25-2013, 07:44 PM
RE: lets make snowangels - by Psyche - 05-20-2013, 12:25 AM
RE: lets make snowangels - by d'Artagnan - 05-28-2013, 01:36 PM