the Rift

Searching for something new {open}

Blazing Heart Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Blazing Heart's hide twitched through out her full frame as the stud took a playful nip at her. Her orbs watching him closely as he motioned around her, trying to re position in front of her once more. A dark grin was spread over her mug as his vocals flowed into her perked harks. I believe you are the "bad wolf" Cormac. I sense no innocence about you. Perhaps those stunning good looks of yours is a cover up. Her tone was smooth and even. She flickered her lids at the bay stallion flirtatiously. Of course she did not mind a bad wolf, since she herself was pretty much one.

The mare sat in silence, her brow arched slightly, listening closely to him speak. So this stud belonged to a outcast herd, from the sounds of it, called the pirates. Her colorful shaded appendages tightened around her as he called them his "family". Blazing Heart never was a fan of this word. She tried her best to block the thoughts of her own family from her mind. Deep within her blazed hatred towards them. Everyday it grew like a weed. Sometimes it was to much to bear, bringing her close to insanity. The wrench shook her head trying to empty out the past.

She focused her attention back on the stud. Hmm join this group of pirates or continue on with the search? The thought buzzed in her mind for only seconds before being dismissed. Where do I sign? A grin tugging once again on her mug. She trotted gracefully a few yards ahead before coming to a halt. Shall we go then? Or would you rather chat all night? Her vocals spat out at him, her icy orbs glittering with humor.

(ooc: Its okay, no worries. Sorry about my post, my husband was reading over my shoulder, making me all nervous xD)

Messages In This Thread
Searching for something new {open} - by Blazing Heart - 04-14-2013, 05:27 PM
RE: Searching for something new {open} - by Cormac - 04-15-2013, 09:13 PM
RE: Searching for something new {open} - by Cormac - 04-16-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: Searching for something new {open} - by Cormac - 04-20-2013, 10:23 PM
RE: Searching for something new {open} - by Blazing Heart - 04-16-2013, 12:01 AM
RE: Searching for something new {open} - by Blazing Heart - 04-16-2013, 09:48 PM
RE: Searching for something new {open} - by Blazing Heart - 04-21-2013, 02:19 PM