the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome to the World [[Lupus, Elektra, Open]]

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The storm became heavier and heavier as minutes ran by. Ayaka knew that she needed to find a place to keep Elektra safe and warm or else, like her other siblings, she would die. The sound of hoove’s striking the ground made the she-wolf’s ears perk up. She squinted to see who it might be. It was Aryel! The one who she thought hated her had come. But perhaps it was just to tell her to get out with her pup. There was a warm expression on her bluish grey face that made Ayaka know that sending her off was not her plan.

Gee, I wonder who their father is. The blue roan mare sarcastically commented. Ayaka smiled also. She knew that Aryel did not like Lupus, but Ayaka knew that she could not help her love for him. The smile dropped from the pegasus’s face. Her eyes were directed at the six still born pups of Ayaka’s. With the thought of their poor lives being lost, the chestnut she-wolf dropped her head and her heart sank. Atleast she had Elektra. Her one pup who had all of her protection and care. We need to get you and her out of the rain. The mare then spoke. The lupa pricked her ears and picked her head back up. “I was just thinking that. I do not want to lose her too.” The fae replied, looking at the one squirming pup.

As Aryel told Ayaka a place where she would be safe, the wolf smiled. “Thank you so much for your kindness, Aryel.” Before Ayaka could say another wold, a figure approached the wolf, mare, and pup. It was Africa, the dappled grey pegasus that Ayaka had met in the Thistle Meadow. What happened? Ayaka, are you alright? The she-wolf automatically knew that that storm colored mare was very confused in this situation. “I am fine, Africa. I will tell you what just happened, another life has just entered this world.” The auburn lupa smiled.

Elektra squirmed and whimpered as thunder clashed and lightning struck the sandy ground. Lifting herself up, her legs felt weak and they were practically shaking. “Thank you both for caring and looking out for me, but I must be getting Elektra somewhere warm and dry.” Picking the soft furry pup gently in her maw, she padded off to the thicket that Ayrel had told her about.

It was not that far away when she arrived, and the rain was now pelting the she-wolf and her pup. Lightning lit the sky and thunder rumbled through the air. Lowering herself, Ayaka crawled under the bush. It was dry, warm, and most importantly… Safe. Letting her muscles relax, the russet fae laid down, placing the fragile pup by her side. They would be safe from the storm and other dangers until she could build something of her own. Ayaka was tired and desperately needed rest. She knew that little Ktra would be alright by her side, and the mother wolf let her eyes close and she feel into a deep sleep.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credit

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the World [[Lupus, Elektra, Open]] - by Ayaka - 04-15-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: Welcome to the World [[Lupus, Elektra, Open]] - by Elektra - 04-15-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: Welcome to the World [[Lupus, Elektra, Open]] - by Ayaka - 04-18-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: Welcome to the World [[Lupus, Elektra, Open]] - by Elektra - 04-30-2013, 09:11 PM