the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome to the World [[Lupus, Elektra, Open]]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

She nodded when Ayaka thanked her. "It's the least I could do for crashing your date that one time." she said, chuckling as she recalled encountering Lupus at their border. Aryel turned as the hoofbeats of an approaching horse drew her attention. It was Africa, one of their newer recruits, and so far a very nice horse to be around. The dapple grey brushed her muzzle over the blue roan's shoulder, and Aryel returned the gesture happily before looking back at Ayaka and her daughter. She shared Africa's concern, even though she knew that the mess was part of the birth. Her own mother, as Lead Mare, had often served as midwife when mares in her home herd gave birth, sometimes bringing Aryel along.

As thunder roared in the distance, accompanying the endless whispering of raindrops, Aryel was unable to quell the excitement within her. Storms had always given her a rush. And now the rain around them was renewing their desert home, which would soon explode into a rainbow of desert blooms. Java, sharing her thoughts, licked his lips in anticipation of the nectar that would soon be available to savor.

Aryel watched as Ayaka picked up her child and began walking to the thicket, and trailed after her to ensure she made it there safely. When her reddish tail disappeared into the sandy ditch covered entirely by a mass of scrub, she lowered her head. "I'll be in the area. If you need anything, howl for me." With that, she stepped away to resume her patrolling.

Walk walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk talk."

ARYEL</style>
In blood and honor, we will prevail.</style>

image by gpabill @ flickr.com
Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the World [[Lupus, Elektra, Open]] - by Ayaka - 04-15-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: Welcome to the World [[Lupus, Elektra, Open]] - by Elektra - 04-15-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: Welcome to the World [[Lupus, Elektra, Open]] - by Ayaka - 04-18-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: Welcome to the World [[Lupus, Elektra, Open]] - by Aryel - 04-19-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: Welcome to the World [[Lupus, Elektra, Open]] - by Elektra - 04-30-2013, 09:11 PM