the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome to the World [[Lupus, Elektra, Open]]

Elektra Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
{E} Show me {LE} the fire {KT} in your {R} eyes {A}
Warmth is around me, and it is almost like I am back in the womb, but I know I am not. There is something about me that is important, but I don't know what. My mother holds me tightly, and I can feel her, and I call for her, a tiny whimper because I don't know that she is the big ball of semi wet fluff on top of me. And it is me, just me. There are no others, and I know that, and I feel like there should be. Why? Have they gone somewhere? I was alone, but why? That was all I wanted to know.

Such things were not yet within my reach, such as the understandings of death and the afterlife. But where ever they ended up, I hope they were in a good, safe place. Such things were a terrible tragedy, and I happened to be the sole survivor of it. My eyes were still sewn tight, but that did not mean they were closed to the world around me. I could still imagine what was beyond them, and for the days that followed I await for my eyes to return to what they were to every other animal. They were my window to the world beyond my body, a doorway to my soul. When they would open, they would shine brightly, and they would hold no fear. But for now, there was nothing to see in them but darkness, and more darkness would come. However, I had nothing to fear, with a loving mother at my paws, and a father that would soon show himself. A family besides them, and I knew from the moment I was born, I would be protected, and I was.

"Talk."
Think

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the World [[Lupus, Elektra, Open]] - by Ayaka - 04-15-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: Welcome to the World [[Lupus, Elektra, Open]] - by Elektra - 04-15-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: Welcome to the World [[Lupus, Elektra, Open]] - by Ayaka - 04-18-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: Welcome to the World [[Lupus, Elektra, Open]] - by Elektra - 04-30-2013, 09:11 PM