the Rift

nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open]

Sasha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A silver bay approaches, much shorter than Sasha but with an air of authority that makes the red mare take notice. Right away she sees that her expression is not exactly welcoming. I think my welcome party may be coming to an end, she thinks wryly.

And indeed, the mare - Kri the Resolute she calls herself, of course a mare such as this would be titled - speaks her brief introductions in a tone as cold as ice. Then comes the insult, catching Sasha entirely off guard. Right away, a million different courses of action fly through her head - everything from attacking this brazen little mare who thinks that a title makes her tall, to offering up a syrupy sweet apology for her apparently forbidden actions of flirtation. After a few seconds of silence, she decides to take the high road. After all, she enjoys Onni's company and doesn't intend to leave it until she is good and ready. Leaving a hoof mark in the land's leader - who is apparently also Onni's dam, who would have guessed? - would doubtless put an end to this delightful little visit. Doing her best to keep a smirk off her face and her ears from pinning back (they are twitching with the urge), Sasha says slowly:

"Well, Kri, with all respect that ought be afforded to a Queen, you have come to a quick judgement that is not entirely fair. Perhaps you misinterpret my actions? You have only just met me, madam. You know nothing of my skills, what I could offer you. Perhaps we could have a talk, alone? You could show me your beautiful land as we walk together."

Sasha is well aware that this speech will probably make her seem arrogant and brazen...but hell, she is not a hoof-licker. She is a free mare who bows to no one. And yes...maybe she is just a little arrogant.

Messages In This Thread
nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Onni - 07-17-2012, 03:04 PM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Sasha - 07-19-2012, 01:41 PM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Sasha - 07-20-2012, 09:28 PM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Kri - 07-20-2012, 09:47 PM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Sasha - 07-21-2012, 09:22 AM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Kri - 07-24-2012, 01:21 PM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Sasha - 07-24-2012, 07:57 PM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Enki - 07-26-2012, 04:50 PM