the Rift

nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open]

Sasha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

She has to hand it to Kri - the icy cold mare doesn't crack. No wonder she's the leader. As much as Sasha would like to give a good kick, she also can't help but respect her resolve. Still, it is all she can do to not fly after the little bay to challenge her - Sasha can't stand not having the last word.

Poor Onni. The sweet smile had slipped off her face, only to be replaced now by a shaky one. Sasha feels guilty for hurting the mare, but still wouldn't have changed a thing about the exchange. She held her ground, and to her that's all that matters. She can keep her head held high and her wits at the ready.

"Worse, hm?" she says to Onni drolly, "Well, if that was your mother at her kindest, I would hate to see her truly angry. I like you, Onni, but you're going to have to do a lot of convincing to make me stay here. My pride won't let me tolerate being spoken to like some kind of whorish filly. I'm a mare as much as she is! Just because I flirt a little doesn't mean I'm out to cause trouble." She turns to Azzuen as if she has just remembered he is there. "I apologize for that." Her flirty demeanor is gone; she is sensitive to the fact that he wasn't responding to her advances, and anyway she's in too much of a fighting mood now to flirt anyway.

She sighs. "Yes, Onni, a walk would be nice. Perhaps you could enlighten me on how to get on your mother's good side, or at least prove my worth to her."

ooc: New thread for Onni and Sasha (and Azzuen if he wants to come)?

Messages In This Thread
nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Onni - 07-17-2012, 03:04 PM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Sasha - 07-19-2012, 01:41 PM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Sasha - 07-20-2012, 09:28 PM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Kri - 07-20-2012, 09:47 PM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Sasha - 07-21-2012, 09:22 AM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Kri - 07-24-2012, 01:21 PM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Sasha - 07-24-2012, 07:57 PM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Enki - 07-26-2012, 04:50 PM