the Rift

[OPEN] actions write the melodies to the songs that we sing

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

It is very easy for Africa to get sidetracked, it would seem, though it may well be that she is still new to this place and its strangeness. I do not blame her for the questions she asks, nor do I mind answering them, though I do wish I could help her to understand. If it was magic that she wanted to know of, I could help her; if it were the gods that she inquired about, I could assist her. But of companions I know very little - only what I have gathered from Note - and he is one stallion that I would like to avoid thinking about at this particular moment in time.

I cannot be very much older than Africa, but I feel much older, wiser to the ways of the world. Perhaps my rather short-lived childhood forced me to grow up much faster, or perhaps I would have turned out this way even if I had been able to remain with my parents, with my herd. I don't know the answers, and although I very much wish that I had arrived in Helovia under different circumstances, I cannot say that I am displeased with how I have turned out. I have come very far from the lonely wanderer that first met Rowan. It turns out that I have a rather friendly personality, and have come to truly enjoy the company of others, though at first I was rather shy.

Regardless, I am pleased my Africa's attention, for I can see that she truly does want to learn, to understand. To her quiet musings, I smiled. "It is not impossible," I assure her. She may well be bonded by the next time I see her, for all I know. A brief silence follows before she apologizes, and I laugh, shaking my head. "Never apologize for a quest for knowledge," I tell her earnestly. "It is important that you gather as much as you can, for you never know when you might need it." The conversation shifts again, and I find myself searching my minds for bonded members of our herd to whom I could direct her. "Midas would be one. Perhaps Note, if you can find him." I cannot help a touch of hurt and anguish from entering my voice, but I force it smooth again. "As far as others... I'm not sure. I wish I could be of more help," I add apologetically. Perhaps my two names will be enough of a start.

"Talk talk talk."
Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: actions write the melodies to the songs that we sing - by Sohalia - 05-21-2013, 02:01 AM