Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
[Image: 515b833f251f3]

Look down
The ground below is crumbling
Look up
The stars are all exploding

Midas!” Africa’s voice burst from her throat far to enthusiastically considering the fairly calm note of the conversation’s body, when again his name was mentioned. A dove that had been otherwise concealed in the rippling streamers of palm foliage fluttered away in panic, startled from its mid-morning roost above their heads. “Goodness...” She followed through apologetically, her face hot and flushed with instant embarrassment. Perhaps her lingering infatuation with the black and white General was splashing her childish mind with absurdity, because she certainly had not intended to react quite that way. Awkwardly she rocked her hips, smiling coolly as though to smooth through the rest of that topic.

Softly and shallowly, she coughed, “I have never met Note...” Africa continued, inwardly shrugging that moment into oblivion, and mostly hoping Sohalia had not been quite astute enough to read between those very obvious lines. “Perhaps I might seek him first.” Africa grinned slightly, wondering for a second if she herself had noticed the quirk breeze through Sohalia’s tranquil demeanour. She could not have known the reasoning behind the tiny shift; nor was she entirely certain it had been there at all. The young horse refrained from reaching towards her snowy-white herd-sister to brush wispy whiskered lips against her for that reason, instead cocking her face thoughtfully before continuing.

You have helped me enormously already.” She insisted, chuckling tenderly, childishly, and watching Sohalia with untiring appreciation. “Perhaps when we chat again I will have many new things to share with you.” Africa truly had very little to offer the kindly mare now, but given that she had been so forthcoming and knowledgeable in this instance, the dapple grey presumed such would be an appropriate return in the future. “Thank you again Sohalia, I am so glad we are friends.” Another assumption was made, though she chose the word sincerely and offered it with warmth and compassion- always overly expressive, and thoroughly honest by nature.

[riven: I have to wind up the thread sorry because Africa is going to be a Basin prisoner xD I hope you don’t mind.]

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

Table Header credits go to baylee.
Pegasus icon lineart credits go to Tamme.

Messages In This Thread
RE: actions write the melodies to the songs that we sing - by Africa - 05-31-2013, 06:03 AM