the Rift

The beginning of the End [Evangeline] {moved}

Ink Posts: 121
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 6 years
Blu

R I C O C H E T - - raise your GUN and it's over

The outward rage became a cold, internal thing as Ricochet became more and more aware of Evangeline's casual tones and protectiveness of the old freak. With disgust the boy looked upon the mare, her physical beauty lost to him now, now that she was soiled by a unicorn and its spawn. How he ever thought he could have loved this delicate flower of the Woodlands he'd never remember.

The Gunpowder would remain turned, but the ignition died as Ricochet's teeth set together sharply. Teal eyes narrowed in a hostile manner toward the Pure. "You are weak," he hissed at her, head shaking like a snake prepared to strike. Coldly the dunskin backed away, ears sunken into his mane, dog crawling uncertainly though tensely beside him.

"I will go back to what is rightfully ours. I will go back to our homes and renew the glory of Isilme. You and all the other cowards can rot here for all I care." With a dismissive snort the stallion turned and hammered down the way he'd come on hard, harsh hooves.
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The beginning of the End [Evangeline] {moved} - by Evangeline - 06-05-2012, 07:32 AM
RE: The beginning of the End [Evangeline] {moved} - by Evangeline - 06-07-2012, 07:11 AM
RE: The beginning of the End [Evangeline] {moved} - by Evangeline - 06-19-2012, 08:20 AM
RE: The beginning of the End [Evangeline] {moved} - by Ink - 06-19-2012, 06:37 PM