[OPEN] It's been awhile. [Torasin / Open]

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
Sorry for the wait! Finally managed to drag out some muse for him ><

Torasin............
..& Kiba
As Torasin watched his son he couldn't help but be reminded of Brooke by just his appearance. She had been dark with the same feathered feet and strong look, the way Abel's gaze seemed to piece through him was also a stark reminder of her. His presence both saddened him and made him happy. Though he held certain attributes that also represented himself, the green eyes and the placement of his spots. His two sons really did take on attributes that belonged to both him and Brooke. Dark and light. He loved them both unconditionally as he would forever. It was joy to finally hear his voice after such a long time and he smiled in genuine happiness when the mud painted boy spoke of his good well being. The healer knew that these were strong boys, maybe a year or more now in age, they no longer needed him to guide their feet and watch their paths. Though it did not stop him worrying all the same. He spoke of Nym and their parting saddened him a little, but it was never a given that they would stay together forever. Sakura and Takara seemed close together, but maybe one day they too will find different paths and follow their hearts in a something they love. Well, that was Torasin's hope anyway. He only ever wanted the best for them in life.

"Ah it is reassuring to know my sons are well and thriving in the world." He gently informed Abel warmly as their noses touched like velvet against velvet. Kiba added in a warble or two, almost humming happily to himself as Abel and Nym were his family too just as his two daughters were.

The conversation turned in an unexpected direction then and Torasin blinked in surprise at his son as he mentioned the 'S' shape scar on his rump. They had not spent much time together as children and often a young mind wandered, so maybe his child had never noticed the scar before. He laughed and then nodded his head to ease his son's fear. "I've never been better! Don't worry about that old thing, it happened back before you were born and I was sent on a quest in order to obtain my healing power. Back then, the land you are now standing upon was ruled by Mauja the Frostheart and I had the unfortunate business of going from land to land to speak of the Sun God's greatness. He was and probably still is, hated by many then for crimes to the land, but if I wanted the power to save others I had to endure this hardship. So it was when I came here and told Mauja and another unicorn, I can't quite remember his name, that they attacked me. I was 'marked' or wounded with an 'S' mark, most likely for Sun follower, but I managed to make it out alive." He sighed at the end as he remembered the fright of that day, when Kiba was still young and his fire breathing not very controlled. It had been enough, however, to save them from death.

Evil unicorn.

Torasin nodded once at his companion's angered communication, it was a hard memory for both of them.

He smiled then and turned matters to more brighter news. At least, he hoped Abel would see it as good news. Torasin wasn't quite sure what his son would think of him being with another mare, would he hate him? All of a sudden he found his tongue stuck and a reckless fear taking hold of him. He did not wish to have the hatred of his child, but at the same time he would keep no secrets. Abel must know.

"It has been a long time, my life has been tossed and churned, but I think finally I may be finding some solace. Though my heart will always feel the heat of pain. I have some brighter news, you have two new sisters, or half sisters if you prefer. Sakura and Takara are their names, twins like yourself and Nym. Their mother is a kind and gentle mare by the name of Solstice, a philosopher." He informed his eldest son, hoping he would take the news well and not as some act of betrayal.
image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
It's been awhile. [Torasin / Open] - by Abel - 04-16-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: It's been awhile. [Torasin / Open] - by Abel - 04-18-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: It's been awhile. [Torasin / Open] - by Torasin - 05-10-2013, 05:13 AM