Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

VALENTINE </style>
</style>

Stab my heart like a stick in the mud
Cut my chest just to see the blood

"Speech."
I had been here for too long, and my troubles were starting to give me more grief than I wanted. I was worried about my daughter, and there was more to worry about her and my mate than I could possibly even imagine. I could see my sweet love child's face with tears, and I wondered then if they had found I was gone. I hoped with all my heart that they didn't think I had abandoned them, which wasn't the case at all. I wasn't the only horse from the Dragon's Throat captive here in the snowy North. The Diviner Cassiopeia, who've I have never met and still haven't, I have heard talk and seen her being held her. And a mare by the name of Athena has also been here, and there were some other Throat members for a while. I laugh. It seems Psyche is starting to make the Basin fall apart, and capturing so many of one herd is definitely an act of war, if not something.

Sno has been absent of late, and I wondered if now would be the perfect time for my escape. I think about it, and though my bruises from the bastard Elizabeth haven't fully healed, there is still a way I can make my escape. I move, getting up slightly, and I go to eat some snow not very far away from me. I watch for any signs of anyone near by watching my movements, to see if I am trying to do anything peculiar. Nothing, as far as I can tell. So then, as fast as my body can move, I sprint for the border. There is nothing but flat snowy land beneath me, but a distance away there are woods, forests where I can hide, then make my way around and down back to the Throat. If I can just make it to the woods, I will survive.

Stop the presses cause I'm killing time
Won't you be my bloody valentine?

template by revo. <3
manip by twiwolf.deviantart.com
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Escape - by Valentine - 04-16-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: Escape - by Snö - 04-16-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: Escape - by Valentine - 04-16-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Escape - by Psyche - 04-18-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: Escape - by Valentine - 04-29-2013, 03:26 PM