Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

VALENTINE </style>
</style>

Stab my heart like a stick in the mud
Cut my chest just to see the blood

"Speech."

The bloody feeling of hatred that the light grey had only felt ever so often boiled within him as she came. She, the Witch of this barren icy hell. Psyche. He stared at her with harden eyes, and he wished he could still light himself on fire and fling himself at her. He wanted to see her dead below his black hooves, stained red by the color of her blood. His movements were very much aggressive, and he moved a little towards her, and stopped. How could he have once loved her? She was filthy and disgusting, a worthless horse that was not worth his time. Just because she was a leader and had power, didn't mean that she could do whatever the hell she wanted. He wondered, did the others know the true Psyche, the true meanings of the DarkEmpress? He figured maybe not, but he was pretty sure some knew. He wouldn't play along, wouldn't play nice either. If she was going to show her true colors, then he would too. And the first thing he did was laugh.

"A visit? This isn't a visit. I don't want to be here on happy terms, sad terms, or any terms at all; in fact, I don't even want to be here at all. It hasn't been enough time, actually. I hoped I never see you again, but unfortunately I was wrong. Your crystal daughter just so happened to drag me here against my will, and your corporal beat me half to death. I can't say I've enjoyed my stay here, and I certainly want to leave. She may have managed to beat me in battle, though that's not a great achievement considering my lack of fighting skills, but she hasn't managed to do much damage to me mentally. I'm sure I can handle both her, and for the matter of fact,you."

His stared turned to ice now, and he looked her over again, seeing that she hasn't changed one bit since then, after all these months.

"Tell me Psyche, am I the only one that knows the demon you are, what really runs from your cold heart and veins? Or do you just simply cover up your rather large flaws with colored paper, hoping they won't see what you really are?"
Stop the presses cause I'm killing time
Won't you be my bloody valentine?

template by revo. <3
manip by twiwolf.deviantart.com
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Escape - by Valentine - 04-16-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: Escape - by Snö - 04-16-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: Escape - by Valentine - 04-16-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Escape - by Psyche - 04-18-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: Escape - by Valentine - 04-29-2013, 03:26 PM