the Rift

A Call Of Insanity [OPEN]

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo
I'VE WALKED A MILLION MILES FOR YOU, BUT I'M STILL ALONE

Neon horses don't tend to be hard to spot, unless your blind of course.

I thought that I needed to start getting more involved to help out with the throat so I had eagerly came down, all the way back to where I myself had started, to help recruit to build our numbers. I knew that we were already quiet a big herd but I also new that the stronger we were in members, the more powerful herd we could be. It didn't bother me that I had worked up a bit of a sweat in coming here. It had been a pleasant journey and I had quiet enjoyed the company of myself.

I slowed down when I reached the Threshold so that I could call of. It was growing dark and the air seemed light and shallow. It was a strange feeling. It was worse though when the stench of a rotting foal drifted past my nose, along with two other scents. A mother and father perhaps, weeping over the loss of there foal? I felt like I needed to go over there, just in case.

So I did. First I noticed a spotted mare, with powerful wings. Then a bright neon stallion with vivid markings. Next the foal that was crumpled over enter my sight, making my cringe inside with pity, but there was no way it was there foal, it looked nothing like him. I put on a warm, but serious smile, halting next to them then looking pityfully on the foal. "Life. It is a cruel thing." I say quietly.

Neither of them gave a name although the stallion was talking in third person, calling himself Jinx. I smile warmly at the mare first, then Jinx, realising he was trying to comfort the dead foal. Inside my pity turns onto him. What is wrong with him? I d not show signs of my concern on the outside though. "Greetings to both of you. I am Sinuhe, and I believe you are Jinx, am I right? And who are you may I ask?" The smell of the Throat clung to her. She must be part of the herd.

OOC: Sorry I don't have enough time to spell/grammer check so it may be a bit poop in that way but I will do it tommorow!

SINUHE
IMAGE CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
A Call Of Insanity [OPEN] - by Jinx - 04-17-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: A Call Of Insanity [OPEN] - by Lusana - 04-17-2013, 10:39 PM
RE: A Call Of Insanity [OPEN] - by Jinx - 04-21-2013, 04:20 AM
RE: A Call Of Insanity [OPEN] - by Sinuhe - 05-01-2013, 04:25 PM