the Rift

but you've got no destination

Onni the Illuminant Posts: 194
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 8 Buff: SWIFT
Lyhty :: Diamond Firetail Finch :: Sing Boom Boom!
 nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands.</style>
image by jason-samfield @ flickr.com</style>

"Yes," Onni says with a matter-of-fact smile on her face, eyes bright in the light of the summer sun. "I'm a bit new to the art, but I enjoy it very much." Her words were even, honest, much like her own personality. Onni may be a bit too quick to please others, but she was never anything but open with her own feelings. The words which greet her from the other mare make her face drop a bit, saddened by the feeling of being rejected - Onni knew this pain as well. Still, the pegasus mare before her said it with an almost nonchalant manner, making the tobiano quickly recover from the small slump in attitude.

Her explanation came, though, but Onni did not understand. Witch-doctor? What was that? Who was she referring to, and what was the hierarchy like? "Perhaps you just need a better teacher," she muses, thinking about how the light had taught her about healing, spoke to her at times when she used her craft. Such a novice at healing, chosen for such a special position, when her real training had been for war. Why had the light chosen her? She had always wondered, but was too frightened to question it, lest the whole thing be nothing more than a mistake.

Onni smiles at the comment of the mare about Helovia. The summer had been brutal, her own form drenched in sweat thanks to the heat, but the mare knew it was not always like this. "The weather is unusual this season, I think," her voice sounds quiet. Onni knew that the pain of the Sun God was in question, but was uncertain as to why he was so angry. "It is usually not so horrible."
""

[ ooc; sorry my muse died half way through x_x; ]

onni
</style>

Messages In This Thread
but you've got no destination - by Chandä - 07-17-2012, 09:53 PM
RE: but you've got no destination - by Onni - 07-18-2012, 12:39 PM
RE: but you've got no destination - by Chandä - 07-18-2012, 11:19 PM
RE: but you've got no destination - by Onni - 07-19-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: but you've got no destination - by Chandä - 08-13-2012, 12:05 PM
RE: but you've got no destination - by Boom Boom - 09-01-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: but you've got no destination - by Onni - 09-15-2012, 08:05 PM