the Rift

Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!
Kri the Resolute

Jaydan seemed to disapprove of my hostile actions, but I was no about to apologize for them. This mare, standing in my territory, had the nerve to treat me as though I was nothing more than a mere filly. While my temper may make me appear as such, at least I had no resorted to violence. I could have rolled my eyes to the night sky above at the gelding’s look of exasperation at our interaction, but I held back. That would likely only make this situation worse. Instead, I kept my place by the edge of the lake, taking in gulps of water with a dismissive air.

It might be flippant, but it was working a hell of a lot better than Jaydan’s kind words.

I have to resist the urge to smirk as I notice from my peripheral vision that the mare does not seem to care for Jaydan’s automatic acceptance of her presence with welcoming and kind words. While he meant well, I had to say that the gelding was failing at quelling the beast that I knew this mare held in her heart. It was quite clear, by the way she shirked my obvious authority, that she had problems with respect. I could understand her hesitations - respect should be earned, but I did not take this concept to an idiotic level that would leave me being rude toward a leader. There was an order that needed to be followed, and I, as a soldier, would follow that more than my own personal pride.

After all, had she not lowered her head toward me after I gave her a swift kick in the ass? Sometimes, you had to be forceful. Lucky for Xira, being forceful is exactly what I am good at doing. She does not bother to grace Jaydan with a response to his questions before ambling in my direction, which I think is quite rude. Still, had I expected anything more from this mare? My eyes fall forward, avoiding giving her own face contact as she makes her way to the edge of the water, keeping with my calm, detached appearance as I wait for her response to Jaydan’s question.

I lift my head, water dribbling off my chin, listening to her as she begins to speak, seemingly goaded on by the bird upon her shoulders. I smile, though it is hardly a warm expression, but it is far from hostile. “Xira and Kye,” I echo, locking the names into my memory. I make a sidelong glance toward Jaydan before shifting my attention back toward the red and green tinted mare. “I hope you can throw your fire in the right direction in the future.” It is a slight warning that rolls from my tongue as I give her a strong look.

Welcome to the Dragon’s Throat, Xira,” I say, my voice rather unenthusiastic, but sincere. “My name is Kri.
""

venomxbaby, Dracoart-Stock, SalsolaStock

Messages In This Thread
Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open] - by Xira - 07-17-2012, 11:04 PM
RE: Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open] - by Kri - 07-18-2012, 03:09 PM
RE: Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open] - by Jaydan - 07-18-2012, 10:16 PM
RE: Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open] - by Xira - 07-19-2012, 09:40 PM
RE: Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open] - by Kri - 07-22-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open] - by Jaydan - 07-30-2012, 10:15 PM
RE: Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open] - by Xira - 07-31-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open] - by Kri - 08-12-2012, 11:06 AM
RE: Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open] - by Jaydan - 08-14-2012, 08:30 PM