the Rift

[OPEN] Death to the those that deny truth (Kri)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Sumatia had denied my offer to travel with Ophelia. Instead she deemed my time would be better spent searching for Kri, spreading the information to the head of this body. Considering most of what had been spoken was to the majority of those in charge of the Throat; such information wouldn’t evade our leader’s ears for long. Gaucho had left the party before much information could be shared, yet my Sultana had chosen him as her body guard. A lesser warrior might feel put down by being sent on an errand as messenger boy. But not this warrior, I accepted her decision with humble grace; stepping back in line without a word of argument.

My wings unfurled, hindlegs coiled their steps backwards. Retracting from the group enough so that my thrusts wouldn’t send a load of sand upon them. Once a reasonable distance had been gathered away from those still lingering, I bid the others farewell with a halfsmile. Wishing Ophelia safe travels before igniting toward heaven with heavy beats. Their voices disappeared among the sounds of my appendages pumping fluidly. Air whistled around me, pulling my mane and tail. Gazing around, I traveled first to the Oasis; searching for the one she had bid me to find. Trees passed beneath me, no sign of Kri yet.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Death to the those that deny truth (Kri) - by Midas - 04-18-2013, 11:06 AM