the Rift

[PRIVATE] For Better or For Worse [Aylin]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
Apollo's deep, soulful eyes watched with heartfelt tension as Aylin listened to his words, soaking them up as a child would readily listen to stories that were spun by adults. Honey-brown orbs lingered upon her eyes, not missing the way that they watered and brimmed with tears at his advice, but he refused to comment on it unless he hurt her pride. Crown tipping askew as he tilted his head slightly to the right, Apollo took a step forward, head lowering and shoulders raising.

"How can you be yourself when you have no idea who you are?"

Ah, the question of the century. Who, indeed, were we? Apollo's lips turned slowly into a smile, albeit a sad one, but he did his best to remain reassuring. A medic and healer by heart, Apollo only wanted to help those in need, and right now, Aylin was one of them. When he spoke, his vocals were warm, like a mid-summer's rain.

"We can spend an eternity asking ourselves who we are, I think," he said honestly, eyes flicking from Aylin's pretty face to the swaying branches of the trees around them. They whispered upon the breeze, he realized, ears flicking forward in an attempt to catch their words. While none came to him, he could feel their caress on the wind, and that was enough. "Gods know that I have spent quite a few years searching myself... Unfortunately, I can't tell you the answer to that, Aylin. We just... Find ourselves."

Apollo didn't know how young Aylin was, but he was certain that he was at least a few years her senior. While he himself wasn't one who was experienced when it came to age, he knew that the younger someone was, the more troubled they became when faced with such a question. Honestly, the Earth Medic himself hadn't know just who or what he was, until he had arrived in Helovia. Helping others was his calling, and it was by the grace of the earth that he could do it.

Stretching his neck out, the overo's head lifted almost proudly. "If you want, Aylin... I can try and help you find out just who you are? I... I may not have known your mother, but by what you've told me, I think that she would be very proud of you if you tried to discover yourself." He smiled, boyishly, a lock of ebony hairs falling forward to cover his eyes. With a jerk of his head, he tossed them aside, chuckling softly. "Of course... That's if you want?"

Credits

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
For Better or For Worse [Aylin] - by Apollo - 04-18-2013, 09:41 PM
RE: For Better or For Worse [Aylin] - by Aylin - 04-19-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: For Better or For Worse [Aylin] - by Apollo - 04-21-2013, 01:56 AM
RE: For Better or For Worse [Aylin] - by Aylin - 04-21-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: For Better or For Worse [Aylin] - by Apollo - 04-21-2013, 01:16 PM
RE: For Better or For Worse [Aylin] - by Aylin - 04-23-2013, 08:00 PM
RE: For Better or For Worse [Aylin] - by Apollo - 04-26-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: For Better or For Worse [Aylin] - by Apollo - 05-11-2013, 06:37 AM