the Rift

silver-sharp edges

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

d'Artagnan laughed even louder at his King's response as he stepped away from its edge. Did he actually think I'd push him off?! He narrowed his eyes at him for a moment, then shrugged it off. Maybe Kingship is getting to him his thoughts were jovial. The red felt a great loyalty to the spotted stallion, maybe one day his King would trust him fully. The rocks shifted beneath his cloven hooves as he too stepped away from the edge and flicked an ear to listen to Mauja. "And I always wanted to throw someone off a cliff... Oh well" he jokingly sighed at his king. He always seemed too focused and distant these days, even a Monarch must relieve themselves now and then.

The mention of Deimos tweaked his attention more. It was his Nurse, Kou, who had ran upset to the Arch. It seemed Mauja had been tempting fate again by touching the elusive sod. d'Artagnan hadn't even met the brute yet and he didn't know whether he was intrigued or ticked off. However, it was Mauja after all who had decided to lock horns with him. d'Artagnan couldn't really say anything, the Doctor may have even been provoked to do the same as Mauja given the right situation. Can't have anyone getting above their standing now. Although it seemed his spotted majesty had done it off a whim, according to Kou. Whilst a good servant would probably advise caution next time, d'Artagnan decided not to comment on it. He seems to be brooding over it enough without my input, besides I'm not going to lecture my own King the red had no right. The only person who could lecture a King was his mother. d'Artagnan didn't quite fit the category. He smiled at his question and looked up to the stars as he bumped him back "the same old tedious tasks. Healing idiots, talking to idiots... I am grateful for your choice in my Nurse. Kou is-" d'Artagnan cut off at the approach of Lotus.

"Gentleman"

d'Artagnan looked grumpily at the warrior mare. It wasn't that he disliked her, it was the smell. Those silly flowers of hers always made him nervous. Although he was rather fond of her newly found companion. Why does she bother with those sickly plants... "Ahh Lotus... Dirk. Its been a while" he greeted her in friendship. It was true, the Doctor hadn't seen the femme in a while. In fact, the last time he saw her it was at the supremacy meeting held by Ulrik. d'Artagnan hadn't seen her at all during the Sun's untimely invasion. "I didn't see you during the Sun's invasion, I hope the two of you weren't injured in the plight" they didn't seem injured, but he felt it was polite to ask. The welfare of the herd was his responsibility after all.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
silver-sharp edges - by Mauja - 07-18-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by d'Artagnan - 07-25-2012, 07:28 PM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by Mauja - 07-26-2012, 02:47 AM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by Lotus - 07-26-2012, 03:41 AM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by d'Artagnan - 07-30-2012, 03:27 PM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by Mauja - 07-31-2012, 09:50 AM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by Lotus - 08-06-2012, 07:38 AM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by d'Artagnan - 08-06-2012, 05:49 PM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by Mauja - 08-08-2012, 07:20 AM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by Lotus - 08-09-2012, 07:15 AM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by Mauja - 08-10-2012, 08:05 AM