the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Struggles of Comfort [Herd Meeting]

Aiko Darleane Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
You are my idea of beautiful
"They gathered in the small space, confined by the invisible ties to their leader. I had never known such a tie before, but it was my first day of having it placed around my neck. It was not such a bad things, as our leaders the great Kri the Resolute and Sumati the Sinbird reined over us at that time. They were great, fearless leaders, and it was an honor to live in their great land. Upon the call, we all rose to it, and heard what the Sultana had to say. A statement was spoken, acknowledging all of us that had come. And then she spoke of my father. He had given her information about the racist unicorns of the North, the well known Aurora Basin. Though not all the information he had had been revealed, some of it had, and she shared that with us now. However, my questions still went by unanswered: where was my father?

I slowly moved from the crowd, a little of a month traveling from a bit back of the group to the front. Many here are unknown to me, and I do my best to avoid their eyes, and though I can barely understand their words and meanings, I know what they speak of is important. Upon moving to the front, I see her standing. She is a great pegasus, and I am almost fearful of her. She stands high above me, and I look up at her, almost shaking. Do I have the right to be up here? But there is some urgency that I have, and I must tell her."

'My sweet Sultana. I am Aiko Darleane, Valentine's daughter. I have a dire question for you. It has been brought to my attention that my father may be missing. He went away several weeks ago, saying he would be back, but he did not. I don't know if someone stole him or where he is, but he is gone. Do you possibly think it is these unicorns you speak of?'

walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
The Struggles of Comfort [Herd Meeting] - by Kri - 04-19-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: The Struggles of Comfort [Herd Meeting] - by Cierra - 04-21-2013, 02:13 AM
RE: The Struggles of Comfort [Herd Meeting] - by Avalon - 04-21-2013, 09:03 AM
RE: The Struggles of Comfort [Herd Meeting] - by Eios - 04-21-2013, 08:58 PM
RE: The Struggles of Comfort [Herd Meeting] - by Aiko Darleane - 04-30-2013, 07:03 PM