[OPEN] masterless puppet

Hototo Posts: 96
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2hh :: 3 years
Boom Boom!
HOTOTO</style>
   HE WHO IS BRAVE IS FREE.</style>

Mother was mad.

I escaped from her side without Bear, and now I was being forced to remain within the borders of the Foothills "until she said". I was a growing boy now, with my body easily reaching the size of a small adult and growing each day. The seasons have turned four times, and I found myself turning a year old without much thought. The only thing that changed about me, aside from my physical size and flight prowess, was my want for adventure. I found myself lingering around the edges of the Foothills, sternly avoiding mother's wrath while staring longingly out at the wilderness. Mother loved me and wished for me to be safe, but I longed to see the world.

The world, which was never the same twice.

As I made my third full rotation about the borders, I finally snagged my eyes upon a new sight. I halt immediately, ears perking forward beside growing ram horns, my long flowing white forelock waving about in my face, silver strands glimmering in the Orangemoon sunlight. A white figure, with long locks and a serious looking face, a horn tinged blue. Something about this figure was very familiar, and as I look at his form from a distance, I just can't put my hoof on it. Wanting to know more about the stranger, I creep closer, my figure trying to stick close to the trees and bushes as best as I could, but still he is obscured from my bicolored view.

In frustration, I walk forward, brazened by my impatience, and stride up to the silent stallion, my small head held demurely as if I were a submissive filly. I am not, however, as my crown raises up past his withers, even if I am not fully grown yet. My two-toned eyes observe him quickly, bringing in his features, and that is why I lay the pieces into place.

Ophelia!

The delicate lines of her face were masculinized in this brute, but the tall, lithe figure was unmistakably like my aunt. "Hello, I am Hototo," I say quietly, looking up at the blue eyes of the stallion. "Are you a relative of mother and Ophelia?" I ask, my voice innocent enough, excited that this is a potential member of my family. Is he a cousin, my uncle, a great-uncle? I did not think he was my grandfather, for mother told me once that she looked much like him, while Ophelia resembled more of their mother.
""

Stock Providers: Horse, Wings, and Background.

Messages In This Thread
masterless puppet - by Vadim - 04-19-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: masterless puppet - by Hototo - 04-24-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: masterless puppet - by Vadim - 05-15-2013, 05:21 PM
RE: masterless puppet - by Ophelia - 05-20-2013, 01:51 PM
RE: masterless puppet - by Vadim - 06-08-2013, 08:32 PM