the Rift

[OPEN] masterless puppet

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
Vadim
                     I've lost myself somewhere along the way

The soft chime voice that he remembers filters in and the silver stallion's eyes find the pale form of his sister. He watches, head cocked, as she speaks to the son of his other sister. The look on her face is that of love. Vadim cannot remember the last time someone looked at him with that amount of love. It makes his chest hurt and he snorts to interrupt the little show of affection between aunt and nephew and squash the seed of jealousy that has been planted in his heart. Is he not good enough to be looked at with such affection? He bet that Ophelia and Ktulu looked at one another with affection.

Blue eyes drift to the younger male when he is told to introduce himself properly. Why? "Vadim." He says his name then looks back at his sister. There, his nephew knew his name now. Is that good enough? He hopes so. Introductions are long and tedious and he cares little to waste his breath on them. It is then that he notices the smile on her face finally and feels as if he has been coated in ice.

Another snort is given but it is coupled with a roll of his eyes when his sister mentions their brother. He'd ventured off long ago leaving Vadim alone. Perhaps that is a good thing for the silver and blue stallion. He's been forced to find his own path without the guidance of his brother. Lo and behold his own path has taken him far from the Basin and their unicorn only herd.

"What do you want here?"

"I..." He pauses and clears his throat. What was the last time he's spoken so much, even if only a few words? He cannot remember, for Varath had always done the speaking for them. Apparently he is too truthful when he speaks and that will only get him in trouble. "I do not know .. where Varath has gone." His throat hurt already and he clears it again. "Home... I want a home."

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
masterless puppet - by Vadim - 04-19-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: masterless puppet - by Hototo - 04-24-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: masterless puppet - by Vadim - 05-15-2013, 05:21 PM
RE: masterless puppet - by Ophelia - 05-20-2013, 01:51 PM
RE: masterless puppet - by Vadim - 06-08-2013, 08:32 PM