the Rift

[OPEN] [FINISHED] She Caught a Falling Star [Ahi/Healer/Open]

Ahi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
‡ a h i ‡
i'll be your lantern in the night encasing you with light

The sound of another pair of beating wings made me take a step back. My wings entered a slightly defensive take but my body was rapidly at ease as my body picked up on no sign of aggression from the newcomer. Especially by the tone from both of them. Instead, a friendly smile plagued my face and my bright sapphires glinted with light provided by the moon.

As the two conversed, I let my lips fall still and halted my voice. This silence from myself was only temporary for the new dark grey mare soon directed her voice towards me. My eyes darted towards the mare in a kind way then I dipped my head in a bow sort of way. Though clumsily, it was an attempt. It would've been better, of course. A lot of things of mine would've been better.

"Thank you, Cirrus. A pleasure to meet you."

I took a deep breath, taking another whiff of the desert smells, but a new scent also invaded my nostrils; the one of the new mare, Cirrus. My mouth fell silent once again as a question was asked and Africa answered quickly. But just like the previous time, my deep, masculine voice erupted into the night, but only after my hide shivered slightly with her touch.

"I'm not sure how I got here, precisely. All I know is, I woke up on the ground, completely sprawled out. I thought I was in a cave I used to know at first, then I kind of blinked and my vision was... or is messed up, balance is messed up, I'm just not right. At all. Came in search of a place to call home and to fight and protect, this lovely lady here came and guided me."

For it was most definitely true. Not a lie was even on my mind. Hallucinations plagued my mind at first, I blinked a few times and my eyes were blurry. I couldn't stand straight, I was just messed up.

However, I knew not of what my eyes sought to do to my brain tonight. But my eyes were me and surely they couldn't deceive me. A being in the shape of a dog was beside this healer. I still had much... much to learn. More than before I ever began to train for battle.

"And you must be the healer Africa was talking about?"

Image Credits
"Talk"

Messages In This Thread
RE: She Caught a Falling Star [Ahi/Healer/Open] - by Ahi - 04-21-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: She Caught a Falling Star [Ahi/Healer/Open] - by Ahi - 04-22-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: She Caught a Falling Star [Ahi/Healer/Open] - by Ahi - 04-24-2013, 08:46 PM
RE: She Caught a Falling Star [Ahi/Healer/Open] - by Ahi - 04-27-2013, 10:49 AM