the Rift

[OPEN] Lies into the light (Kri, Levi, Crash)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 MIDAS</style>

The fight had been hard won, the fool defeated soundly. I marched with him now, having already sealed the bond between captive and captor. It wasn’t my intention to send his body more harm. Yet the amount of danger which came to his physical self would all depend on how he handled these next few days—Dragon’s throat wasn’t some cruel place of pain and torture. But if he refused to answer questions, or else refused to cooperate at all—well, I couldn’t guarantee the bullies well-being.

One question blazed brighter than most, “Why had he attacked Africa?” To what end? I still wore my armor, and though it was heavy; its pressing weight was almost forgotten when coupled with irritability that I was having to drag this sorry carcass to my homeland. Sand replaced grass, and a cool desert evening greeted us on the border. The smell of salt lingered, familiar and comforting to my flared nostrils. Quietly my vocals utter to a set of ears that hopefully hadn’t completely closed off, “Welcome to Dragon’s Throat hospitality.” He was most likely tired from the trek, thirsty, hungry.

Concern had fled the moment he struck out at Africa and ignored each and every warning I had given. There was nothing in considerations place except a heart steeled toward the purpose of discovery, “You will wait with me here for an audience with the lead Sultana.” After that I said nothing more as we passed through the wall’s unfinished gate, watching as my homeland unfolded before his eyes.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Lies into the light (Kri, Levi, Crash) - by Midas - 04-20-2013, 10:15 AM