the Rift

[OPEN] Lies into the light (Kri, Levi, Crash)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 MIDAS</style>

To think this could have ended so differently. The beast remains tight lipped; an attribute that didn’t brooch on his willingness to be helpful. Very few creatures riled me to the point of provocation—he was one of those lucky few. The setting sun was lovely to behold, though I’m sure it brought no comfort to the one who walked close by. A heavy thumping of wings resonates, I knew the rhythm of who owned it instantly—almost as well as I knew the sound of my own beats. Armored neck stretches and chin lowers to a respectful tuck as the desert queen approaches with a question in her eyes.

Kri greets me first, with a calm grin. My lips curve up in response, but before I can part jaws to respond…Levi also flies in. My guess was that he had seen us from the boarder, and was assuring that everything was right in our world. It wasn’t often that I wore my armor, and it was even less often that I drug someone unwilling to our home. He moves to land beside me, my nose turns a fraction of an inch to regard him with silent welcome enhanced outwardly by a nod of acknowledgement. The real greeting is in my eyes, which are currently outlined by tough steel; so the softness is not readily visible.

Man it felt good to be home.

Gaze shifts back to Kri, “I don’t know his name—the man hasn’t uttered a word since we met.” I would have thought him mute had the boy not uttered phrases to Africa, “Though he seemed to have ample voice when attacking one of our newer sisters, Africa.” Despite trying to be neutral, my tone hardens and steel sharpened eyes shift to the older male, “Upon entering the northern fields I found him cornering the girl and fixing to press attack, when asked for his reasoning or removal—a fight was the end result.”

“I think he attacked Africa and myself for a reason—though he doesn’t seem inclined to share those intentions with me; I have brought him for either judgment or interrogation, because I believe he might have something to share." My collar tingles and the metal shifts, slowly sliding away to reveal flesh that glistened with sweat and dust from our travels. The wound on my lower thigh held dried blood, it no longer seeped with hot liquid—by now it burned a little and stung. Later, after I was dismissed and the brute dealt with; a bath would help purify it and make the burning stop.

OCC: Just for time sake this is set before the herd meeting. Midas doesn't know about the Basin yet.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Lies into the light (Kri, Levi, Crash) - by Midas - 04-20-2013, 10:15 AM
RE: Lies into the light (Kri, Levi, Crash) - by Midas - 04-25-2013, 11:13 AM