the Rift

Welcome to the new age

Nadira Posts: 76
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 :: 2 years (Birdsong)
s3ilver

it has come to pass...

The pristine essence of a snow-blanketed canvas had been quietly watching over the new comer of blue and red. The world she had known did not speak of such colorful creatures like she had been introduced to here in Helovia. She was still relatively new, but she felt like the path she was taking, was down a dirt road she had traveled many times over again. Even other unicorns like herself, still did not look her. She was of ancient times. Her coloring, her horn, her mannerisms, her behavior, but something along the way had changed. Her feelings were no longer under her control, and she wished she knew how to turn back the hands of father time.

Nadira had not wished to wake the other mare. She felt the weariness of the other mare, much like her own, but she could not sleep. Her insomnia was one of few things that had ruled over her. Her nightmares during slumber, and the walking dead of day, well more like the magic of light playing tricks on her mind and memories. It was like if her nightmares couldn’t haunt her while she slept, then they would come to her during the day. Whatever they could do to unsettle her and unnerve her, to haunt her for the rest of her days. She was calm, cool and colleted on the outside, even her killer spy capabilities worked like a perfected machine robot. But her feelings and emotions were destroying her from the inside.

When the blue maiden awoke from her dreams and questioned who else was out in the woods, the paled and bloodless mare showed herself. Revealing her true form from the depths of the shadows that had hid her for the time being. Nadira wondered what her story was. She grazed her sapphires over the blue and red mare. Admiring her horn as well, a small smile escaped her. There was something about her that Nadira was being drawn to, but she couldn’t quite place her feelings.

"Hi. Sorry if I was intruding. I just thought maybe having a guardian in these new lands wouldn’t be such a bad idea. You seemed so tired and in these parts, there are little who you can trust. I am Nadira and who might you be?"

The sea shadow wished she could offer this mare a home, but she could not. She would do her best though to try and find a good home for her at least. What with all the recruits who were bias, at least Nadira could offer an unbiased opinion of the lands.

Thoughts || Normal Post || "Previous Speech" || "I am talking."

N A D I R A
the essence of timeless beauty

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the new age - by Naveen - 04-20-2013, 11:23 AM
RE: Welcome to the new age - by Nadira - 04-20-2013, 10:01 PM
RE: Welcome to the new age - by Descaro - 04-26-2013, 08:13 AM