the Rift

all mixed up in the wash. [o]

Addison Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Now, look what you have done, Addison, our company is upset. Your teal eyes graze his figure only to see the rage swelling beneath formerly indifferent white masks. You smile. Your test has been failed, you think, even as the ash begins to form in the air revealing his true nature. Your eyes narrow in hatred, almost as if to reveal the true feelings for this poor, unsuspecting creature. I know why you are upset, Queen, but he does not. To our guest, you are nothing more than a foul-mouthed wench. And he, to you, is nothing more than a monster seeking flesh.

A pair to be reckoned with, I reckon. Still, he stalks off, the floating embers of his rage settling on the peaceful waters your pale hooves navigate across, plucking the stones to keep your hocks well from submerged. I am reminded of the first time you argued with Gluuin. He raised quite a fuss and stomped off into the valley while you remained at the edge of the frozen river, eyes cold as the ice we stood upon. Back then you never looked at me, much like it will be from now on. My eyes, however, never left you.

Even now, you take gentle steps across the river as a gentle sigh escapes your lips. I know what it means: fool. However, in this circumstance, I think you are underestimating the creature of which you speak. We have no idea what these people are like, but for some reason you trudge forward in the direction he came. Vengeance maybe in your heart, but these are not the ones you wish to harm. These are not the ones.

You know it, and so do I.

Addison</style>
THE FIRE IN YOUR EYES SAYS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A FIGHT.</style>

background pattern by webtreats @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
all mixed up in the wash. [o] - by Addison - 04-20-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: all mixed up in the wash. [o] - by Addison - 04-24-2013, 04:52 PM
RE: all mixed up in the wash. [o] - by Birch - 04-28-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: all mixed up in the wash. [o] - by Addison - 04-28-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: all mixed up in the wash. [o] - by Birch - 05-01-2013, 11:43 PM
RE: all mixed up in the wash. [o] - by Addison - 05-03-2013, 06:04 PM