the Rift

[PRIVATE] One with the Flesh [Return-Sun God]

Prometheus Posts: 75
Up For Adoption atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 8.2 / 16.3 :: 4 months / 6 years [Immortal] HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Pyr :: Siberian Tiger :: Hypnotize & Flaming Touch Adoptable

Prometheus & Pyr</style>

His arrogant chatter is persistent and of little use to me. I grow impatient waiting for the god to make up his mind; my stomach churns as he insults my place in the land of death. I am no mortal, it is despicable that he should dare say such a thing. Still, I can sense your hesitant urging, and so I remain silent. I dip my head in debatably deserved respect and wait for him to finish his tantrum.

It is frightening, for the first time in quite some time, to see his rage ignite. To see him burn for Tares, this strange mare who was so weak she took her own life, is confusing. I wonder if he will destroy me then and turn me to ash. I wonder if I have at last gone too far and if this is my end.

Protectively, you place yourself before me. I find the gesture odd but comforting. I lean my tattered remains forward and rest into you as your body begins to burn with a fire to match the God of the Sun. He may laugh, or scoff at the strength of your ability in comparison, but I am proud. You are my fire, I will never forget this.

He settles and turns away, seeming upset somehow, deeply, by my words. I would ask, but I have an understanding of my place this once. A familiar burning boils clotted blood and burns broken flesh until my skeletal wings fall beneath them all and become a part of me at last. After so long... I grin stupidly at the prospect of flight once more. He tells us to go, and I obey.

Not for his sake, no, but for the desire to fly. Flame bubbles across my shoulders once more and the bones of idols drip with new heat as they reveal themselves into the air again. I run once more, slower now on tattered limbs, but still with the same spirit. You follow suit, but know that soon I will be beyond your reach.

I run until I fly.

[[Not a great post, sorry. Still freaking out about yours.]]

Credits
[Image: siggy1_zpsfwdjquxw.png]
please tag Prometheus in all replies!
magic & force is permitted at your own peril.

Messages In This Thread
RE: One with the Flesh [Return-Sun God] - by Prometheus - 04-28-2013, 09:09 AM