the Rift

[OPEN] I'd rather waltz than just walk

Myrddin Posts: 115
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: Old
Aud

I'd rather waltz than just stroll the fields,
I may be blind, but I'll keep my eyes peeled!
This day is young, and although I'm not...
bring it on world - what've you got?

The voice was rich, and resonant as this impromptu-tune filters onto the breeze. Pay attention now! For the creature whom is currently singing, is surely not who you would expect.

Waltzing, as he has indicated in his song, is Myrddin, the unwise. Myrddin the light of heart; Myrddin the simple. His beard bobs with each toss of his head, as his aged body prances with a renewed vigor. Although blind, his milky gaze now seems to glow with an unearthly light, allowing him to see...sort of.

The world is such a pretty thing!
And all of life, a dance!
I'll give you a diamond ring,
if you give me a chance!

A bright peel of laughter was emitted, as Myrddin tossed his horned-head with amusement. "Oh! That was a good one!" He mused to himself, continuing on.

With a wide stare, he lowered his nose to the flowers, seeming to investigate each and every one of them.

Flower, flower, what say you?
If I pick you up
(reaches down, and plucks a flower with his teeth)
What'll you do?

Suddenly, Myr's milky eyes widened with shock and horror. His mouth slackened, causing the flower to drop to the ground. "IT MEANS YOU'RE DEAD." He roared, completely horrified. "I'm....a murderer?" He whispered, looking around anxiously to see if anyone had seen, or overheard. Warily, he eyed the other flowers. "Tell no-one of this.....or else" He added menacingly, chomping his jaws at the daisy's, for good measure.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
I'd rather waltz than just walk - by Myrddin - 04-20-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: I'd rather waltz than just walk - by Africa - 05-08-2013, 05:23 AM
RE: I'd rather waltz than just walk - by Myrddin - 05-15-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: I'd rather waltz than just walk - by Africa - 05-21-2013, 10:31 PM