the Rift

[PRIVATE] going nowhere [gaucho]

Aylin Posts: 89
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 :: 3
ali
Dust rises around my hooves with each step I take, and with each step I wonder if it was wise to even come here. I know this land to be the land that the Sun God calls his own, it was precisely why I was here. The search for my brother was still on-going and it wasn't surprising that I hadn't made any progress. I hadn't even any clues about where he'd run off to, but I figured the Throat was as good a place as any to look for him. I dearly hoped that he had come here and was still here so that I could give him a piece of my mind for abandoning Aswane and leaving her to fend for herself. I'd already given myself a piece of my mind for leaving her with him. It was a stupid decision on my part and I would never ask him to look after anything ever again.

If I ever found him.

When I sighed I realized just how parched my throat was from my travels. In the distance I could see a lush little field surrounding a lake that looked absolutely wonderful. I wanted nothing more than to run to that lake and dunk my head under the water and drink until my belly was full and I would have to waddle away, but I was in a land that I didn't belong in seeking someone who probably didn't even want to see me again. I would have to control myself and be reserved until someone came for me to see what I want. I just hope that I'm not treated poorly because I'm almost positive that the Edge has some kind of an alliance with the Throat. I know I should know this for sure, but my mind has been elsewhere ever since I've come back to Helovia. It's just so hard for me to focus on anything anymore.

I feel so lost.

The dust makes me cough and it's pretty unexpected and frightens me. If there's anyone watching me they must be having quite a laugh at my expense, but I'm not going to turn around and go home without asking if anyone's seen my sun loving, irresponsible, jerk of a brother.

aylin
healing hands of love like the stars shiny shiny from above

Messages In This Thread
going nowhere [gaucho] - by Aylin - 04-20-2013, 11:10 PM
RE: going nowhere [gaucho] - by Gaucho - 04-27-2013, 02:38 PM