the Rift

On a cold morning a tale is unwrapping [Open!]

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo

On a cold morning a tale is unwrapping

I shudder in the cold. I had stood for five minuets or so, just searching round though the frosted tree's to see if there was any horse creature around. I was growing board though, and my patience was beginning to wear out and I start to carry on my journey. Personally I would of thought this land to be high on life although I suppose, in the colder seasons, a lot of animals would hibernate and those that didn't would seek warmth in there homes here or in lands elsewhere.

I had only taken a few steps forward when the scent of a mare drifts past. I halt, twisting my neck round to look in the direction the scent, that was growing gradually stronger, was coming from. It wasn't long before the mare came into view. Like me, she had a horn poking proudly from her head. Her body was a dark, musky grey with blood red markings. She instantly strikes me as a dark female, but who knows, I could be wrong.

I locked her image to the name Giselle. Her face would never be forgotten now. She seemed kind enough. She had cared about if I was lost or not and asked my name respectfully. It was a pretty good start if I may say so. "You may call me Sinuhe." I bow my head slightly, my mane tumbling down my neck at an angle, before lifting it back up to it's normal, highly held position. "I suppose you could say I am lost. What is this land called and what is it like?" I pause. "And do you mind me asking, what part of this land, if any, do you live in?"

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: On a cold morning a tale is unwrapping [Open!] - by Giselle - 04-21-2013, 04:48 PM
RE: On a cold morning a tale is unwrapping [Open!] - by Sinuhe - 04-22-2013, 10:15 AM
RE: On a cold morning a tale is unwrapping [Open!] - by Avalon - 04-25-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: On a cold morning a tale is unwrapping [Open!] - by Giselle - 04-26-2013, 02:40 PM