the Rift

On a cold morning a tale is unwrapping [Open!]

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo

On a cold morning a tale is unwrapping

It seemed that I had attracted a crowd. The next one that came, after Giselle, was a bloody red, bay stallion. He was also horned though he had two and each dagger like weapon was made of glass, and one broken in half. He seemed eager to bring me back with him and the thought of high rising mountions sounded like a perfect scenery. I could feel myself slowly being persuaded by him. A horned hound then took his place by D'artagnan. A pink tongue lazily flops from his jaw giving the horned pup a cuteish look.

Now there was another arrival. Again she was horned - with antlers. Strange, but not horribly strange, it was a nice strange. Her body was a dusty gold colour and her mane and tail long and thick. Avalon. She seemed to shed light on Giselle and D'artagnans home. A beautiful oasis and a promised family that accepts any and all of any race. Some other herds are not so welcoming to others. I had a clue about what she was suggesting, it was quiet obvious really.

The basiners were racist.

My eye's narrow ever so slightly in the direction of Giselle. She offered her words, trying to persuad me into coming with her and the stallion but almost as soon as she had finished I snort, lifting my head high and my eyes pointing back slightly. "Do you think I am stupid?" I throw my head a little back. "Well? Any kind? If I had wing's would it make a difference?" I pause, allowing room for either a deathly silence or a snap from the two Unicorns. My voice now hushes, becoming instantly more serious. "Leave. I do not wish to come back with either of you."

Now I turn my back to them, not wishing to see there faces for a second longer. A thought drifts into my head, an unwanted one. What if I got it wrong? But I shove it back out. Why else would Avalon empersise the words 'any race' if they wern't racist? Leaving it behind and forgetting the other two I ask, with a small, sweet, smile on my face in a quieter, nicer tone. "Thank you for shedding light on that. I think I would love to come back with you, if that is ok of course?"

"blah blah blah."

OOC:Hey! Ehe don't worry, it is a table just with the same BG colour as the game because I am a terrible coder and don't know how to make it this thin any other way, but that you anyway!

What happens now o.o

Also sorry for bad spelling, my spell checker isn't working. :P

Messages In This Thread
RE: On a cold morning a tale is unwrapping [Open!] - by Giselle - 04-21-2013, 04:48 PM
RE: On a cold morning a tale is unwrapping [Open!] - by Avalon - 04-25-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: On a cold morning a tale is unwrapping [Open!] - by Giselle - 04-26-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: On a cold morning a tale is unwrapping [Open!] - by Sinuhe - 04-28-2013, 11:46 AM