the Rift

[OPEN] time for a change.[crowley]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

ZDRAVILO
Don't

She was here, home. Was this what her life would come to? Winter year round, and snowy drifting from the heavens? Zdravilo hoped this wasn't it. Many nights and many days had seen this small mare already, walking and running, across the lands of cherry oaks and weeping willows. She was exploring, wandering further and further away from the territory of her old home, the territory that she knew. This was foreign. The skies that cried snowflakes and then the snowy valley filled with a foot of crunching snow. She was venturing far out to the borders of the territory now, trying to see it all.

She had come upon this barren place, snow covered and freezing, with little vegetation, yet warmth glowed to her when she thought about it. The mountains rose, towering, into the sky. Her vision climbed, further and further, untill the peaks were seen. She had braved many winters before, and this one was no different, but secretly, she was scared at how long this winter would be... everlasting. Here in the basin, it was cold, and frozen year round.

Zdravilo struggled on, her raven body slowly getting coated with the frosty flakes. Soon, she would be white. Her face was naturally white though, baring the marking that only covered her ears, this was known as a medicine hat. Her mono-colored eyes, both golden chocolate, scanned the area ahead for any creatures. She spotted a figure in the distance, and while she could tell that it was not a horse, she didn't know what it was yet. She lowered her head slightly, and as she stared at it, the more the more was distorted. It was distorted into opacity then blew away. It had been a fluffy of snowflakes and nothing else.

So what should I do? I know know this is my home, and since Descaro never directly said when he wanted me patrolling with him and learning the history of this place, I was stuck in boredom. I wanted so badly to meet people, and this was my chance. Maybe someone else could give me insight of what and why this place was... home to so many. It seemed ancient and yet it seemed new. I personally couldn't tell what it was, but I knew unicorns were pretty cool. Others were a little... Dull. Yet they were still equal, weren't they?

OOC: Excuse the two perspectives. I am exploring options.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
time for a change.[crowley] - by Zdravilo - 04-21-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: time for a change.[crowley] - by Crowley - 04-24-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: time for a change.[crowley] - by Zdravilo - 04-25-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: time for a change.[crowley] - by Crowley - 05-05-2013, 02:12 AM
RE: time for a change.[crowley] - by Zdravilo - 05-07-2013, 05:41 PM
RE: time for a change.[crowley] - by Crowley - 05-12-2013, 05:25 AM
RE: time for a change.[crowley] - by Zdravilo - 05-14-2013, 09:50 PM