the Rift

[OPEN] time for a change.[crowley]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The Scourge
And it is, I, Zdravilo.

Quickly, Crowley was found as confident, and dominnt. He spoke in a way that screamed 'Tough Guy - Watch Out!' She was half heartily expecting to see a ripple in his muscles as he moved, but it didn't happen. Still, Macho Man, was her first thought. Something about the placement of his hooves or the eerie shadows of a mane and tail told her to be cautious. So she indeed was.

Deeart-a-gnan? What kind of name is that? She thought in her mind, yet she knew she was not one to judge. The name 'Zdravilo' was an odd one also, and everyone she told her name to knew it. She smiled at Crowley. She had not met this so called Time Mender, but she was rapidly more and more interested. She parted her lips to speak, but her voice didn't come... Crowley's did.

She stood idly for a moment listening to him. "So, Vilo... Do you mind if I call you that? What's brought you here to the quaint land of Helovia? And if I may ask, why take an interest in the art of a Scourge?" His voice came, and Zdravilo knew the answer to his question in less than a blink of an eye. She'd been asked this already, and she was pleased to give him an answer. "I have not met Deeart agnan, but I probably should. I am fine with being called Vilo. I kinda like that name, do you? Well, I just didn't enjoy the ravenous wake of my old lands, but Helovia is agreeable, wouldn't you say?" She gaze him a shy smile and let her head tilt so her muzzle came closer to her chest. Her home is a topic she'd rather not discuss, but hey, maybe Crowley could sweat it out of her. "The 'art' of medicine fascinates me. Helping horses and animals heal puts me on a better side, and I am strong in the mind, but less so in muscles." She hoped he'd understand because if they got into a deeper conversation, she'd bore easily. That was another thing about healing, there were different type of injuries. Fighting was so boring to her because the only goal was fight.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
time for a change.[crowley] - by Zdravilo - 04-21-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: time for a change.[crowley] - by Crowley - 04-24-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: time for a change.[crowley] - by Zdravilo - 04-25-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: time for a change.[crowley] - by Crowley - 05-05-2013, 02:12 AM
RE: time for a change.[crowley] - by Zdravilo - 05-07-2013, 05:41 PM
RE: time for a change.[crowley] - by Crowley - 05-12-2013, 05:25 AM
RE: time for a change.[crowley] - by Zdravilo - 05-14-2013, 09:50 PM