the Rift

[OPEN] paying respects. [sun, moon, earth, spark]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She walked down the smooth path that led to the beat up shrines. The path had been smoothed from the horses that had come. Maybe now was a better time than any to meet the powerful ones that let not much arguing curse the lands. Sadly, Zdravilo's pursuit to meet them abruptly halted when she saw the tattered shrins. What caused the gods to flee? Her audits flicked forward as she walked closer to the shrines. There were four shrines, but which belonged to whom? Well, there was one that had been burnt to a powdery crisp. As any rational horse would do, Zdravilo figured it was the Sun God who did that to his own shrine. One had plants growing over it, and Zdravilo knew that one belonged to Earth God. Earth God held a special place in her heart, for he had much power and could teach her so much of medicine and herbs. There were only two shrines left, and only two gods left. One was broken in half, and the other had blackened symbols. The one half that stood lowly could only go to Spark God, for who else would have enough stupidity to LOSE half of their shrine? The Moon God, from what Zdravilo knew, tended to be scary and flirtatious. She had heard rumors if the Goddess cursing mares, and charming stallions. Yet, each god held a special place in her heart.

"Great Moon Goddess, will you show me yourself?" It was daunting how Zdravilo had chosen the Moon Goddess first. She wasn't nearly done calling them though. "Spark God, I am gratefull for your clever choice of the Basin as a home for my kind. It daunts me that I've never met someone like you..." Dhe didn't nescesarily ask him to come, but she felt the god would understand. "Sun God, you have heard me call to your partners already, and I know someone as 'high' as you wouldn't have time for a lowly creature like me. So I do not expect you to come." He lived way up in the sky, very 'high'. She wanted to giggle to herself about her wordplay, but wouldn't. She had manners, and ease. She had called three, but halted her words before calling the Earth God.

Offending the Earth God would be so demeaning and Zdravilo wouldn't be able to live with herself. A healer is what she wanted to be, so, why not? She would ask nothing of him, but she didn't want to be skittish around him. "Earth God? I haven't ever met you, but I've heard your a kind guy... And I just want you to know you have my entire respect. Someone who is noble understands plants, meaning what? You are pretty noble. Each god is, but I feel most.... Connected to you." She gave a small smile and got a little light headed. Would she meet the gods? Or would she meet something like a cow? Wait... Could a god do that? Shape shifting would be so cool!

Messages In This Thread
paying respects. [sun, moon, earth, spark] - by Zdravilo - 04-21-2013, 10:46 PM
RE: paying respects. [sun, moon, earth, spark] - by Eios - 04-21-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: paying respects. [sun, moon, earth, spark] - by Zdravilo - 04-23-2013, 06:10 PM