the Rift

[OPEN] paying respects. [sun, moon, earth, spark]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

ZDRAVILO
Don'tfall, but fly!

My peaceful stay here on the Veins was short lived. A pegasus had come, and not even one who deserved the respect of a me, or any unicorn. But then I realized, that thinking is and always was cruel. They could be air headed, and rather stupid, but they still deserved to be treated equal, didn't they? I wasn't sure about that. I wish Descaro or Mauja was here. I don't know how to handle pegasus.. They are plain out unpredictable. What if they hit me with heir chicken wings? At least equines were closer to use, but still... They were too, very, very, emotional, and very love driven animals. But, do I even know what irrational or blunt means? I had seen, or thought I'd seen, many incredibly strange horse-like creatures that were stupid and very emotional. Were they pegasus and equines?

I had no idea how to react. All I could do was stutter for a moment before thinking about what to say. What if I angered... it? It is calling for 'Father Earth'. What if it really was his father? I stopped over thinking it and just let my velveteen lips part, and let my soft chords leave them. "You seemed... worried. Is the Earth God truly your gene similar father, or are you just pulling trickery?" I flicked my cranium to my left to get a better glimpse at the child. He was indeed pretty worried. "What happened here?" He demanded an answer, yet I would not give one. I smirked at him, and snorted softly. Earlier, I had heard they had fled, but perhaps I could make him feel... special. "They just left! They just went looking for you. They said something about Helovia being under an alien attack!" If my nonchalant and sarcastic voice wasn't enough to get him to a point in understanding they left, for no reason, then he would never learn of the true reason. Dropping the act, me and my lips continued. "If you can't see, they left. I bet it was greedy horses that drove 'em away, or maybe it was a threat." I looked at the shrines infront of my very muzzle. To think, beloved gods had lived here, yet now, they abandoned us, Helovian Horses, to sit here being attacked by opposites, and being left alone to battle. "Sorry, Pegasus. I'm a little... worried. I've snapped at you, and I'm sorry."

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
paying respects. [sun, moon, earth, spark] - by Zdravilo - 04-21-2013, 10:46 PM
RE: paying respects. [sun, moon, earth, spark] - by Eios - 04-21-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: paying respects. [sun, moon, earth, spark] - by Zdravilo - 04-23-2013, 06:10 PM