the Rift

[OPEN] i just wanted to see this. [levi]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The Scourge
And it is, I, Zdravilo.

Ah, so this was were lovers came to whisper romance to each other. Had a lot of foals been conceived on this very spot? It was interesting to her why they were drawn here. Was this the ultimate place to conceive a child? To me, this would only be a grove that blocked heat waves from the sun and frosted snowflakes from the heavens. The grove here still let some weather in, but it was pretty sheltering. The crystal clear lake looked as if a fine layer of ice had formed over it. Of course the 'ice' shattered as an orange leaf fell on it. The water rippled away from it hoping not to create a wave.

It seemed quite, almost overly so. With in a period of a moment she realized it had been the calm before a storm.

The sky changed rapidly from a light blue to a dauntless grey with rapidly approaching lightning and a wall of rain. Zdravilo pinned her ears back at the sudden change and sprinted inside the grove. Once slightly sheltered, it came down. The wall that held the rain back crashed. It poured and poured. With in a minute, there was an inch or two of flood water on the floor. Zdravilo was forced to the back of the shelter to keep away from the water. She peered out from where she stood, and the grove's water was murky and nearly black. It seemed as if the bottom of the lake coated the top. Not an ounce of clean water was here.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Zdravilo - 04-28-2013, 07:37 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Levi - 04-29-2013, 04:41 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Zdravilo - 04-30-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Levi - 05-02-2013, 03:27 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Zdravilo - 05-03-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Levi - 05-04-2013, 10:54 AM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Zdravilo - 05-05-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Levi - 05-07-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Zdravilo - 05-12-2013, 11:32 PM