the Rift

[OPEN] i just wanted to see this. [levi]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Zdravilo was a very uncommon mare, personality wise. She was versatile, lovable, sweet, yet she always had a way of getting more information that she should. She hasn't soaked up much input from the stallion, but she had others. Levi, wasn't easy to understand in her eyes. He says he is a warrior, but Zdravilo saw no hate or list to drive him to war, no, she saw the comforting gaze of a teddy bear. She rather enjoyed his company, though deep in her gut she hated it all. Yes, one could say she was seducable, but never had one actually gotten farther than friend or interest. Zdravilo was solid and she knew well what she should and shouldn't do. She should make friends, but she shouldn't have 'fun' with them.

She probably finds Descaro more attractive, but it's a comfort thing. Crowley, she has reason to believe, is far from single. Mauja, well he's the king, so he probably has the ladies falling for him. Zdravilo chuckled in her mind as she thought of Eios, he was girly, and she thought that was funny, but overall, she was turned off.

Levi was a joke filled pony, wasn't he? Well he was a good one 'cuz he had me half worried to death. I immediately flipped my ears forward and tilted my head to see a healthy chest. I squirmed away from his body trying to look. I couldn't. His grip was firm, but that wasn't bad. It made me feel safe. Before I could act more like an idiot, Levi's vocals landed on perked audits. It took me a second to understand. Flicking my perked lobes flat against my cranium I squealed at him. It seemed my tone suggested, 'Not cool, bro!'

Yet, my anger fled from my body when the ground shook. Letting a sharp, loud whinny out of my velveteen lips, I stared shaking. Not like the ground, but a tremor still present in my bones. I closed my eyes and screamed a few sweet words in my head...

'One, two, three! Damnit! ONE, TWO, THREE!'

I repeated those three sentences until the thunder faded to a low growl then disappeared. Reopening my eyes, I looked around. Our legs had been tangled slightly when we were unbalanced and taken by surprise. Straightening myself out, I looked at his legs, then my own. He seemed fine, but I couldn't see his legs well. I had a small cut on my hock from when he moved to get balance and thrusted me with him. It only stung a little, but the water constantly sprinkling on it didn't help. I wouldn't let him see. I put my feminine cranium under his head and kept it there. He wouldn't be able to put his head down and see.

My ivory locks getting curlier from the water. My hair had a mind of its own. Enough with that, I had to saw something to Levi. "I don't think the earth liked your joke." I chuckled a little before continuing. "If you honestly want to know I would do maybe you should get hurt and let the princess come to the rescue this time." I chuckled before moving my dished cranium away from underneath his head. My orbs just looking at him. "So, Levi, on a different note, what's the Dragon's Throat like? The Basin is cold, and it's just unicorns, but it's home." She spoke honestly. This would be the time for Levi to pop his questions in, for I loved talking (if that wasn't too obvious already!). Perhaps me and him could be friends one day!

OOC :: Perspective switch - Desgnatited by * * *
Hehe, little rambly...

Messages In This Thread
i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Zdravilo - 04-28-2013, 07:37 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Levi - 04-29-2013, 04:41 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Zdravilo - 04-30-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Levi - 05-02-2013, 03:27 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Zdravilo - 05-03-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Levi - 05-04-2013, 10:54 AM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Zdravilo - 05-05-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Levi - 05-07-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Zdravilo - 05-12-2013, 11:32 PM