[JUDGED] Teach me your best moves. [Training Spar, Deimos]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

A r a h

It's not the dog in the fight,
but the fight in the dog

The early morning sun had risen over the mountains. It wasn't the break of dawn but it was still early, only the early birds and a certain young mare was awake. She was tense, knowing just how serious the tension between her herd and another was. Being in a position with a little power, you often knew things you'd rather remain ignorant too until you really did have to know what was going on. Arah had decided a while ago that she wanted to learn how to fight, she was sick of being helpless and a damsel in distress. She wanted to kick some serious booty in her time. So what better way to start then by asking a random for help.

She was nervous, not just she had never been in a one on one spar before. But because she didn't know anybody that could help her. But hey, she had taken on the monster bear that belonged to The Sun God. So how hard could this be? Sucking in a deep breath she collected her nerves and shoved them to the back the back of her chest. It wasn't like this was going to be a real battle! She was simply going to find a teacher and she was going to learn how to spar. Should it come to a battle between The Throat and The Basin, Arah would be there to defend her home. She looked around The Basin for any passing unicorns that could teach her a thing or two about battling. Nobody appeared. Then again, she was the strange unicorn with antlers instead of a horn, she may know a lot of people but others went out of their way to avoid her. "Would anybody be able to teach me how to fight?" She asked at random. Maybe somebody, she didn't care who, would step up to her and help her out.

Word Count;; 317 [opening post]
Setting;; Aurora Basin, early morning.
Type;; Training match
Rounds;; 3 rounds + Closing defense
Others;; Magic/companion allowed. Arah doesn't have either.
Count Max;; 800 words
Notes;; Hope I set it out right. Feel free to add or take rounds.

[Image: 2ng9df4.png]
Thy-Darkest-Hour.deviantart.com | Breathless-dk.deviantart.com

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Teach me your best moves. [Training Spar, Deimos] - by Arah - 04-22-2013, 07:18 PM