[JUDGED] Teach me your best moves. [Training Spar, Deimos]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

A r a h

It's not the dog in the fight,
but the fight in the dog

Waiting, waiting. Should she call out again in case nobody had heard her? Shuffling her feet, the Impersonator decided to wait for a few more moments. Her waiting paid off, she only stood there for a few more seconds before the sound of footfalls reached her ears. He approached from the side and she watched him curious as to if he was going to accept. He spoke to her, telling her it was her move, she nodded and passed a "Thank you." The the general of The Basin, well then, this was going to be interesting. She weighed her odds, he was taller than her, stronger than her. Not to mention the fact that he was most definitely, extremely more skilled than her. However now was not the time to be nervous, it was time to look danger in the eye and say come on then! So she did, positioning herself directly in front of him she dipped her head a little and pondered her next move. Where should she aim, somewhere that would do a lot of damage, but at the same time would be easy to block or doge any attack her threw at her. With her horn positioned directly on Arah wasted on more breath in talking. It was her move, he didn't need her to speak any more either.

With her head still dipped she picked up a trot which quickly morphed into canter. Her antlers were positioned, aiming for the left hand side of his chest. She wanted a direct hit, and her aim was true although she did not doubt that Deimous would block it or at least be able to protect himself from most of the damage. She did not let this pause her attack though, she was making her move and was being quick about it. She didn't want him thinking of her as weak or cowardly. She was only a short distance away now so she dropped her head more and continued in her run towards his chest. Digging her hooves into the snow, she hoped to slow down her speed just a little before she hit her target. Ears pinned back and a smirk on her face Arah charged towards her target.

Word Count;; 373/800 [1/3 posts | 0/1 Closing defence post.]
Summarised attack;; Charges towards Deimous' left hand side of the chest, hoping to ram him with her antlers.
Notes;; Eek, sorry about the wait. <3

[Image: 2ng9df4.png]
Thy-Darkest-Hour.deviantart.com | Breathless-dk.deviantart.com

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teach me your best moves. [Training Spar, Deimos] - by Arah - 05-15-2013, 06:06 PM